Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY, you are too much brother

Came home after taking my son to the Marine recruiters office (fitting, I know) and found a package by the door. It smelled really good for a bomb so I was a little worried, but carried it in the house anyways and this is what I found:
Rick, that was awesome, and I think I will enjoy ones of these sticks and some jerky tomorrow while messing around with my RC Heli. Thanks brother!

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Came home after taking my son to the Marine recruiters office (fitting, I know) and found a package by the door. It smelled really good for a bomb so I was a little worried, but carried it in the house anyways and this is what I found:
    Rick, that was awesome, and I think I will enjoy ones of these sticks and some jerky tomorrow while messing around with my RC Heli. Thanks brother!
    Great hit!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    wow, awesome
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTG Rick,, Cigars and Nom Nom's awesome!!!! ENjoy
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    he been hanging round us too long huh ? ,lmao
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    thats a great hit! btw, what kind of cigars are those? they look pretty cool!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Heck yeah.....nice.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Kid:

Yes and no Jimmy. That's pogey bait. We always have plenty of it when we go to the field or deploy somewhere :)...

Well my timing is a little off. But it made it there and I'm glad it made it safely to you. Welcome home buddy and enjoy your time off. Figured you could use the case. The cigars just happen to tag along. Hope you like the Kelner musk. Because that is a blend from him. Enjoy and thank you for what you do also :)....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Rick!! Enjoy James!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:

Yes and no Jimmy. That's pogey bait. We always have plenty of it when we go to the field or deploy somewhere :)...

Well my timing is a little off. But it made it there and I'm glad it made it safely to you. Welcome home buddy and enjoy your time off. Figured you could use the case. The cigars just happen to tag along. Hope you like the Kelner musk. Because that is a blend from him. Enjoy and thank you for what you do also :)....
    I will enjoy. I had planned a trip to the post office tomorrow to send a little something out to you and you beat me to it. Nothing special mind you, but something I knew you of all people would appreciate.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:

lol,, i thought old timers like you Rick called it geedunk
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Manly men doing manly things ! Nice bomb.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rick, you continue to be absolutely ridiculous! Amazing!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whoa!

hey ricky you're so fine. you're so fine you blow my mind. hey ricky! hey hey hey!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice hit Rick. Hot tamales jerky, and camo cigars. Gotta live it. Thanks for your service.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I have not been able to respectfully thank RCY for his very nice wedding gift (A *** load of Cigars) he gave me a couple months ago. I have not been on very much at all. But I really wanted to say thank you RCY your one hell of a botl !
    reggie713:
    thats a great hit! btw, what kind of cigars are those? they look pretty cool!

They are called American Eagle and it's a Hendrik Kelner blend. Here is a tidbit of history: A unique and wonderful cigar created in tribute to the men and women of the United States Armed Forces! American Eagles "Medal of Honor Edition" is a medium bodied cigar employing a unique camouflaged wrapper crafted from three stellar leaves - Ecuadorian Connecticut Natural, Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro, and Central American Candela. A complimentary blend composed by Hendrik Kelner combining sophisticated Dominican tobaccos finishes this sensational smoke. A portion of the proceeds from each box of American Eagles will be donated to the Smeper Fi Fund.

Hope that helps...

cooch36:
    I have not been able to respectfully thank RCY for his very nice wedding gift (A *** load of Cigars) he gave me a couple months ago. I have not been on very much at all. But I really wanted to say thank you RCY your one hell of a botl !

Out of the blue, lol it's Cooch. Welcome back sort of. Man, we are good. I know you received them. Enjoy Brother, we need to get that beautiful cabinet back in good standards :).....