Home Ratings & Reviews

sancho panza

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
smoked one last night not my first.This is one of my favorites figured id share my feelings with the group.i find this a med body smoke.a little spice in the beginning but smooths out quick.all the ones i have smoked have burned nice and the flavour is consistent thru out.nice amount of creamy smoke.to me its seems a littel woody wtih an earthy hint i recomend it to every one.
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I enjoy the nutty flavors form the Sancho Panza, the extra fuerte being my favorite
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    One of my first sticks, and always seem to pick a couple up once a month!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I like these as well, although I dont get to them as often as I should. A good stick that borders on the great category when $$$ is figured in.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite budget sticks! And they are great when rested. I'll usually grab a handfull here and there to take on fishing trips or for when I'm driving. I'm never disappointed!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, gotta agree with everyone. One of the best budget sticks you will ever find.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I too enjoyed this cigar, however, it seemed as though the ash didn't hang on for long. An ashy chest is never a good thing. For the price, about as good as it gets.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Love the Extra Fuerte Pamplonas. Great small stick!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I enjoy the nutty flavors form the Sancho Panza, the extra fuerte being my favorite
    agreed here on all accounts. this is one of the smokes that got me into honduran tobacco.