Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just a heads up - Crowned Heads Cigars on CigarChat today!

Jon Huber, Owner of Crowned Heads and maker of the über successful Four Kicks, joins the show to talk about their new release Headley Grange! Jon is the king of SWAG so I know we'll have some great stuff to give away! Must be present to win, so check it out! The show starts at 4PM PDT, 7PM Eastern.

I love it when Ccom guys win, so come represent!

Click the image below to join in - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Cigar Chat, Live Every Week!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    dammit... I attached the old graphic... it has the wrong date and now I can't get into the edit link to change it... anyway, the show is today...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Will try again to make this one The RobbyRas, especially since I brain dumped the one on Monday.

The Sniper:
    Will try again to make this one The RobbyRas, especially since I brain dumped the one on Monday.

it's all good... I know you guys have a lot going on... just thought I'd plug this one a little more than usual since the smokes are great and we'll be giving a ton away... and they really aren't that easy to find... he's big on hats, so i'm sure some of them will go out in the prize packs as well!
    show is live... come through
    The video from the show is posted here Jon Huber on CigarChat

this was, hands down, our best show... Jon is a REALLY cool guy... he spoke pretty openly about leaving CAO which kinda surprised me... and, he gave us a scoop on a new product that is planned for later this year... I don't think he meant to give us the scoop, but he did :)

if you're interested in the cigar industry, you should really try to watch it...

oh, and scarlin was one of the winners! always happy to see Ccom guys win!