Home Non Cigar Related

Checking Out

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
I'm outty!! Going to go do circles on the Pacific and do gods work! I'll be back June 4th. I might have internet access this time so i may pop in from time to time. Atleast i'll be bringing one of my humis full o' tasty goodness. See Yall later, stay safe and and keep smokin. I love you guys.

Comments

• robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    God's speed bro!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Pop in if you can bro we'll miss ya. stay safe !
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Take it easy Vinny, have a good one, see ya when you get a chance......
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Leaving on mother's day! damn military, and why start on a sunday! oh well, be safe there jetty!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Be safe out there buddy. Hopefully you can visit us quite a bit, and you enjoy long ashes and even burns.
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm outty!! Going to go do circles on the Pacific and do gods work! I'll be back June 4th. I might have internet access this time so i may pop in from time to time. Atleast i'll be bringing one of my humis full o' tasty goodness. See Yall later, stay safe and and keep smokin. I love you guys.

Remember to lock that humi you remember last time ...
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    gmill880:
    Jetmech_63:

Remember to lock that humi you remember last time ...
    I second what Gene said, its cool to share the wealth, but make it on your own terms. Stay safe bud!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Stay safe while you're keeping us safe. Go Navy!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    good luck. have a safe mission.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Howdy from somewhere off the coast of San Diego! I've been popping my head in here form time to time, just posting takes a while. Weather has been nice, food decent and coffee plentiful. Getting a lot of flying done, even after the tragedy a few days ago. Google it and you'll figure it out, im on the Nimitz. Pretty somber going through that then entering a Memorial Day.

Havent had as much time to smoke as i would like but have managed to suck down a 5 Vegas A, Oliva G Cam, ERDM torpedo(much impressed), JDN Antano(quickly becoming a close favorite), Padilla Miami(Always a favorite) and a DPG JJ Maduro(completley unimpressed). On tap for tonight is a MOW, tomorrow were not flying so i'm thinking either 5 Vegas Relic or CAO MX2.

Still on tap to come home 4th or 5th, then leave for the big one on July 15th. Really looking forward to jumping in on Mystery Stick when i get back. BTW, whoever hit me with a 5'er of MOW Ruination, you are the ****!! Wife threw away the package before she could tell me the return address. Take care guys and i'll keep popping in here and there as internet permits :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I knew about that bird going down. I didn't know you were on the Nimitz though. My thoughts are with all of you and those sailor's families. Take it easy out there man.
    Jetmech_63:
    Howdy from somewhere off the coast of San Diego! I've been popping my head in here form time to time, just posting takes a while. Weather has been nice, food decent and coffee plentiful. Getting a lot of flying done, even after the tragedy a few days ago. Google it and you'll figure it out, im on the Nimitz. Pretty somber going through that then entering a Memorial Day.

Havent had as much time to smoke as i would like but have managed to suck down a 5 Vegas A, Oliva G Cam, ERDM torpedo(much impressed), JDN Antano(quickly becoming a close favorite), Padilla Miami(Always a favorite) and a DPG JJ Maduro(completley unimpressed). On tap for tonight is a MOW, tomorrow were not flying so i'm thinking either 5 Vegas Relic or CAO MX2.

Still on tap to come home 4th or 5th, then leave for the big one on July 15th. Really looking forward to jumping in on Mystery Stick when i get back. BTW, whoever hit me with a 5'er of MOW Ruination, you are the ****!! Wife threw away the package before she could tell me the return address. Take care guys and i'll keep popping in here and there as internet permits :)

Sorry to hear about the guys lost on the chopper that went down...thats tuff to swallow even though you know its a dangerous business . The one smoke you mentioned above that I can't believe more people don't smoke is the El Rey Del Mundo---I always have torps snd robustos on hand. That is probably one of my favorite go to smokes. An awsome flavor and very reasonably priced...I would definitly pay more for this cigar.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Jetmech_63:

Sorry to hear about the guys lost on the chopper that went down...thats tuff to swallow even though you know its a dangerous business . The one smoke you mentioned above that I can't believe more people don't smoke is the El Rey Del Mundo---I always have torps snd robustos on hand. That is probably one of my favorite go to smokes. An awsome flavor and very reasonably priced...I would definitly pay more for this cigar.
    That reminds me Gino buddy...did you ever get around to smoking one of those special ERDM's I sent ya a while back?
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    Jetmech_63:

That reminds me Gino buddy...did you ever get around to smoking one of those special ERDM's I sent ya a while back?

Not yet Joe - however I have a vacation starting June 8th (can't get here quick enough !) and I will definitly be lighting one up as I relax in the old hot tub with a favorite beverage. May end up at the beach as well with one. Thanks again for your generosity I'll let you know what I think...