Home General Discussion

Roman Candles

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Viaje, anyone tried this Roman Candle?
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hey buuuuddy. I've never had it but here's a review you can check out.

http://www.halfwheel.com/review-viaje-roman-candle/
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Okie dokie, why didn't you just let me read it when you found it? Sheez, roomies!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Okie dokie, why didn't you just let me read it when you found it? Sheez, roomies!
    i know i know i'm a horrible roomie. I'll made some Godiva milk chocolate mouse for you. it's in the fridge. *happy face*
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    MVW67:

Mikeyyyyyy...if you are looking for some one of my b&m's here has them. Let me know.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    nickiam:
    MVW67:

Mikeyyyyyy...if you are looking for some one of my b&m's here has them. Let me know.
    Which one??
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    stad:
    nickiam:
    MVW67:

Which one??

pm to you stad
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    stad:
    nickiam:
    MVW67:

Which one??

pm to you stad
    Thanks Nick, seen them at a b&m yesterday, $20 stick just wondering!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look cool.. i almost want to pick one up just cause theyre so long! Did i mention... i like longies.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    They look cool.. i almost want to pick one up just cause theyre so long! Did i mention... i like longies.
    9 inches is kinda ridiculous though... I mean, I like to talk when I smoke... and I talk with my hands... somehow I don't see my friends taking being jabbed in the eye all that well. Also, a lot of reviews peg it at 3.5+ hours smoke time, that takes some dedication to one stick. Not sure it is worth $20 for novelty.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Gray4lines:
    9 inches is kinda ridiculous though... I mean, I like to talk when I smoke... and I talk with my hands... somehow I don't see my friends taking being jabbed in the eye all that well. Also, a lot of reviews peg it at 3.5+ hours smoke time, that takes some dedication to one stick. Not sure it is worth $20 for novelty.
    thats kinda my thought too... no way i could hang with a stick that long. And i suppose your friends would have to smoke 2 to 3 cigars to stay with ya too!

actually, now i want to do roman candle herf where everyone has one, lol. It'd be like a smoking marathon
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America