Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    This is the problem with YouTube and social media in general - WHY??? LOL

Although now that I think about it, that was the most positive review Ive seen or heard of the Battleship movie. :-)

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    So passionate. I felt like I actually openning up the box myself. I wonder if he has any other box openning videos of equal or greater production value.
    y2pascoe:
    So passionate. I felt like I actually openning up the box myself. I wonder if he has any other box openning videos of equal or greater production value.
    Dude, watching the video I was like "and... And.... ANNNNNDDDDDD... DAMMIT PHEEBS!!!!" LOL

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately this goes deeper than just the video. The 3-Disc box manufacturer's are NOT separate from the TWO-disc box manufacturers. Thus, they lobbied and propaganda-ded the government to only be able to use TWO-disc boxes... THEN, when everyone is pissed off they sell 3-Disc EMPTY boxes separate to the public. Thusly, the plastics and box manufacturer's get paid DOUBLE for each movie.

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Unfortunately this goes deeper than just the video. The 3-Disc box manufacturer's are NOT separate from the TWO-disc box manufacturers. Thus, they lobbied and propaganda-ded the government to only be able to use TWO-disc boxes... THEN, when everyone is pissed off they sell 3-Disc EMPTY boxes separate to the public. Thusly, the plastics and box manufacturer's get paid DOUBLE for each movie.

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP!
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!??

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha so dumb.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol you guys are funny. I thought the dude was one of the most annoying reviewers ever, going so far as to read what the words on the case were. Though I do have to say I somewhat feel for him, I hate have *** fall out when I open up my blu rays or dvds.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    My IQ just dropped from watching this guy...
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol!!! "I dislike this with a passion.... this is bull $#!%" hahaha he's so upset
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America