Home Non Cigar Related

Well shiiiiiieett ............

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Long story short, ..... Softball game, I was shortstop. A giant the size of eight buildings steps up to the plate. First swing on a fastball. 380 mph ball coming right at me. Looks like a 1 hopper. I get into position, the 1 hop must have hit a rock of some sort and bounces slightly to my right. Right into the tip of my thumb. It's a slight fracture. Thumbnail will most likely fall off. I'll be on the DL 10-15 days.
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Did you cut your thumb off?
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    that sux!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least you had thumb fun.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Well at least you had thumb fun.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
    Hope you have a speedy recovery, bro.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    You could utilize this time to become the world thumb wrestling champion.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    this means no herf!?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    "Come on Dorn, get in front of the damn ball! Don't give me any of this 'ole' bullsh*t!"
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Did your team cut you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, that sucks. So much fr the season I guess. Are you going tomorrow? Hope you feel better.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    That sucks. Though everyone is missing the important question... did you still get the out?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Wow, that sucks. So much fr the season I guess. Are you going tomorrow? Hope you feel better.
    what is this "are you going" crap? you BETTER go tomorrow.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way I'm missing the herf. You can count on me being there. Juju, I'll be needing your help when I go potty.

... and no I didn't get the out :( so you can put a big fat E on that play.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Puss! Rub some mud on it and get back in the game, wouldja????

(Sniper-speak translation - tough break brother! Hope you heal up well and quick!)

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Bummer. It wasn't all that long ago that I injured my thumb and was stuck in a half arm cast for a hellacious amount of time. It sucks.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I have a suggestion for your new avatar.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    danielzreyes:
    I have a suggestion for your new avatar.

Ooooh! That's just cruel.....

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks! I love softball. At least it didn't smack you in the face! There is a good side to look at.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    "a little roller past first.......Behind the bag..... IT GETS BY BUCKNER! Here comes Knight and the Mets win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Hope you can "Switch Hit" in the shower. Actually you HAVE to continue, otherwise people will get suspicious that the conditioner is suddenly NOT going down so fast
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Hi Daniel, very sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you a quick recovery my friend.
    danielzreyes:
    Long story short, ..... Softball game, I was shortstop. A giant the size of eight buildings steps up to the plate. First swing on a fastball. 380 mph ball coming right at me. Looks like a 1 hopper. I get into position, the 1 hop must have hit a rock of some sort and bounces slightly to my right. Right into the tip of my thumb. It's a slight fracture. Thumbnail will most likely fall off. I'll be on the DL 10-15 days.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn man I'm sorry that really sucks!! Guess your not fishing anytime soon huh
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    "Come on Dorn, get in front of the damn ball! Don't give me any of this 'ole' bullsh*t!"

Great reference! Major League
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LAAoA may still call you up. They will need all they can get!
    Vision:
    LAAoA may still call you up. They will need all they can get!
    Not in panic mode just yet. The 2 brooms against your Sox gave us some light ;)
    Update: I thought I was getting it taken off last night, but the Doc said it hasn't healed yet. Just got it recast. Another 7 days of wiping my ass southpaw style. seeeesh
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Update: I thought I was getting it taken off last night, but the Doc said it hasn't healed yet. Just got it recast. Another 7 days of wiping my ass southpaw style. seeeesh
    well you're no Ronnie Lott, that's for sure..........wimp......... shoulda let them take the tip off your thumb the day it happened........you could have been playing ball all this time, leading your team to victory and such..... sheesh.......
    Back on the saddle tonight. Fresh start on a new season.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear you're making thumb progress.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    webmost:
    Good to hear you're making thumb progress.
    LMAO