Home Ratings & Reviews

Rocky Petal

I'm a Rocky fan so I maybe alittle bias when I say the new I press is the frigging bomb, I could not put this one down literaly burnt my fingers nubing this cigar, make this the last cigar of the day, because there's no matching the smoke and flavor of this great cigar..

Comments

• dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I keep looking at that cigar wanting to try it. But with that last purchase I have to show some restraint. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one for fathers day. Along with all kinds of other cigars. But i will prob get a tie or something,,,,,,,,,,lol.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    At the very least, it is quite an interesting looking cigar. I too am restraining my knee;jerk tendency to buy cigars, so I'm shooting for no new cigars for 2 months... As far as Rockys go, I've got several different lines that I'm eager to try, the most recent acquisition being the RP Rosado.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    With the Rocky I press, this is the first time I didn't jump at the chance to try something new from the label. I like almost everything Patel puts out but that waffer/I- press shape does not peak my interest. If it shows up in a sampler someday I will try it but otherwise, no.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've been wanting to try the I pressed as well as the Fusion Double Maduro.  I am new to the city of Dallas and don't know where to find one.  I've found a couple cigar shops but neither of them carry those cigars.  But on my way to work today I spotted another cigar shop so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that they will have sometime!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Markbb:
    I'm a Rocky fan ...
    so heres the real question.... do you like gurkha?

i know ill try the I press eventually. i just dont see it happening soon. if i have one ill try it. if i dont... oh well.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    kuzi16:
    Markbb:
    I'm a Rocky fan ...
    so heres the real question.... do you like gurkha?

i know ill try the I press eventually. i just dont see it happening soon. if i have one ill try it. if i dont... oh well.
    I like to smoke gurkha.....and is the "I press eventually" a hint watch the postman he or she might have one for you
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is where is Rocky Patel petaling?

Kuzi has the mooch lingo down ;) "IF I have one ...", "I'd sure like to try ..." thats asking to get bombed there kuzi. You sure your mailbox could hold up to a RP style massacre?
    no no no guys. if i want one from ya id set up a trade. If one shows up in my humidor after a PIF or a F&G i wont be upset. my point was im not going out of my way to get one.
    I know kuzi i'm just giving you a hard time. It is about time for some ccom forum bombing to occur! As far as I know there have been no bombs on this forum.
    madurofan:
    As far as I know there have been no bombs on this forum.
    yet...

if heath was still around this board hed be able to tell you all about the wedding present that i set up for him.
    What happened to heath, he was around when I first got here. I think he moved to CL ... I think I've seen his avi there.
    iduno. he is a nice guy to chat and would have good input on this fum also...

BTW... CL?
    CigarLive.com ... its a huge forum, I'm on it but its so big its hard to really get into it.
    ah, got ya. i cant get into those overly huge forums. its hard to get good info out of them. its hard to share in them. i dont feel heard and i dont hear others as much. ill stick to cigar.com
    The large forums are good for games and PIFs etc but IMO not as good for the sharing of info. You get a bunch of yes-sirs and a few that just want to argue with whaever you say.
    madurofan:
    ...few that just want to argue with whaever you say.
    no you dont...
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    ...few that just want to argue with whaever you say.
    no you dont...
    Classic!

"Is this the Arguments Office?"

"No."

"Yes it is. It says so on the door."

"No it doesn't."

etc.
    thank you for picking that up.

"an argument isnt just a simple contradiction of what the other person says"

"yes it is"
    That one leaves me in stitches every time, kuzi. Also, I make frequent use of it at the office. (It's a Monty Python bit, if anybody's wondering what the hell we're talking about.)
    Monty Python, that reminds me Urbino , did you ever see The Young Ones ? That show killed too.
    Doesn't ring any bells, kas. What was it?

I did see a few episodes of "The Upright Citizens' Brigade" before it got canned. The one about "Little Donnie's Disease" will live forever in my memory.
    urbino...it was another British comedyon public television about a group of guys living in this flat ( apartment) a hippie (neil) an dorky guy who thought he was to cool ( rick) a brainy guy who was always wearing aviator sunglasses and reading a three foot high stack of newspapers and dozens of girlfriends,( mike) and a punk rocker with numerous facial piercings and stars studing his forehead. ( vivian) The way these guys got along reminded me of this group, all different but still managed to enjoy each others company.
    kaspera79:
    a brainy guy who was always wearing aviator sunglasses and reading a three foot high stack of newspapers and dozens of girlfriends
    Just so you guys know I'm this guy! I have the aviators, IQ and the girlfriends ;) shhhhhh don't tell the wife :) I think Urby is the punk rocker, Kasper is the too cool guy(lol you know I'm just messing) and kuzi is the guy who stands outside the flat everyday and just shakes his head at us. LOL
    Now we just need the hippie .... hmmmm
    Can I be a punk hippie? Cuz I could totally pull that off.
    I could completely picture you with a mohawk, piercings and tatoos on your forehead. They'd go perfect with your gray hair, lol
    *stands outside shaking head*
    kuzi16:
    *stands outside shaking head*
    LMAO, he embraces his role!