Home Ratings & Reviews

Punch Bareknuckle

I bought a 10-pack off Daily Deal last week, let them sit a few days, and burned two of them last night. I am a big fan of Punch and Punch Rare Corojo so I figured I'd give this line extension a try. The sticks are well-made, no cosmetic issues. Nice tight roll, but not too tight. Easy to cut. Burned like a dream, only one minor touch up. Got close to 2" of ashes before knocking them off. Picked up some toasted flavors, some cocoa, and some leather. It's on the full-bodied side for sure. I was very pleased with this cigar and would buy it again. Perhaps a more sophisticated review would be in order, but I'm not a sophisticated kind of guy.

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I have been looking at these, may have to pick some up. What size did you try?
  • The belicoso - it's basically a robusto (5 x 50) with a pointy end like a belicoso. Not as prominent as the end of a torpedo.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheet I thought it was a fine review. Simple and to the point. Sometimes reviews get to long winded for me and I just skip to the end and see if the guy liked it or not. Glad you enjoyed them brother.Been wondering about these myself.
  • Thanks brother - good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks simple reviews have their place here!