Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Closed

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Alright, so I had an idea to do a big lottery with a guaranteed winner each month. This is in no way intended to replace the existing weekly lottery that is already ongoing. I simply would like to create another opportunity for someone to win a lot of cigars! The rules are simple. You may pick 1-5 numbers between 1 and 100. Please verify that the numbers you are choosing are available before submitting. You are gambling 2 cigars per number picked. Once all 100 numbers have been selected, a random number drawing will be held (possibly live?) and the winner will be selected. So depending on the number of entries placed by the winner, the prize pool will be anywhere from 190-198 cigars! Assuming there is adequate participation, I think we could do this once a month. To participate, you must be on the Good Traders List (completed at least one successful trade/bomb). The cigars sent to the winner should be good, premium cigars, not your crappy dog rockets that you want to pawn off on someone else. All cigars should be sent to the winner ASAP. I’m sure I’m forgetting some details, but without further ado, let’s start picking some numbers! 1 2 Vision 3 Rain 4 Rain 5 Buffalonian 6 Rain 7 scarlin 8 Rain 9 Rain 10 pross 11 Robertgreen30 12 SleevePlz 13 Reggie713 14 Bigshizza 15 pross 16 17 18 Vision 19 Vulchor 20 pross 21 22 Bigshizza 23 Lee 24 25 jgibv 26 SleevePlz 27 scarlin 28 29 30 Vision 31 Buffalonian 32 33 34 35 Bigshizza 36 37 jgibv 38 39 40 Robertgreen30 41 42 Lee 43 Buffalonian 44 mmccartneydc 45 mmccartneydc 46 mmccartneydc 47 mmccartneydc 48 mmccartneydc 49 Reggie713 50 51 52 jgibv 53 54 55 56 scarlin 57 Lee 58 59 60 61 Bigshizza 62 Vision 63 scarlin 64 65 66 67 Robertgreen30 68 69 Buffalonian 70 71 72 73 74 75 SleevePlz 76 Lee 77 pross 78 Robertgreen30 79 80 81 scarlin 82 83 84 85 86 Reggie713 87 88 89 Bigshizza 90 91 Vulchor 92 93 Lee 94 95 96 97 98 99 Vision 100 Robertgreen30
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh snap! I gotta get on the good trader list.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I would tend to think you might be ok Rain ;)
  • Options
    Well, shucks ;). Some rules are really just guidelines I suppose.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take 23-42-57-76-93
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Pross 10, 15, 20, 77
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Well, shucks ;). Some rules are really just guidelines I suppose.
    I just meant that you have in fact been documented as sending a bomb to another member, but Tony will be the judge since this his his turf.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    7, 27, 63, 81, 55

I'm sad you stole my number 12 :( Let the lucky person be killed!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    5, 43,31, 69
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it and thanks!
  • Options
    Vision:
    I love it and thanks!
    Sorry Vision, 26 was already taken by me :(
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    62 it will be then :)
  • Options
    3,4,6,8,9 for me!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take 100, 78, 67,11, 40
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    id be afraid to win! lol i filled my 300 up in literally 3 days!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    What the hell, I want a start a cooler anyway! 13,49,and 86
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Tony....14,22,35,61,89
  • Options
    reggie713:
    You need 2 more #'s Reg
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    You need 2 more #'s Reg
    You can pick anywhere from 1 to 5 numbers. You need to send 2 cigars per number to the winner. So much like a real lotto, you can gamble a little or a lot.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    You need 2 more #'s Reg
    You can pick anywhere from 1 to 5 numbers. You need to send 2 cigars per number to the winner. So much like a real lotto, you can gamble a little or a lot.
    Fabulous...can I take back Russell Wilson??
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Trying to figure which numbers are taken.....can you just pick 5 random numbers for me? No preference here!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Trying to figure which numbers are taken.....can you just pick 5 random numbers for me? No preference here!
    The original post has the list of numbers and which ones are available. I'll pick out 5 random numbers for you and if you want to change any of them, just let me know.
  • Options
    Matt, got you down for 44-48 (made it easy on myself, lol). Guys, we are half way there. Let's try to make this happen!!! I would love to see someone score a huge windfall and bring a little excitement to the forums. I'm thinking I'll do the drawing live somewhere to make it even a little more exciting to see the winner revealed. For those that are thinking a 200 cigar jackpot is too big, feel free to share!!! Hook up your local smoking buddies, send some to the troops, bomb some newbs, or simply just smoke more!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Matt, got you down for 44-48 (made it easy on myself, lol). Guys, we are half way there. Let's try to make this happen!!! I would love to see someone score a huge windfall and bring a little excitement to the forums. I'm thinking I'll do the drawing live somewhere to make it even a little more exciting to see the winner revealed. For those that are thinking a 200 cigar jackpot is too big, feel free to share!!! Hook up your local smoking buddies, send some to the troops, bomb some newbs, or simply just smoke more!
    A jackpot too big? This is madness!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Very cool, thanks for doing this, should be very cool! Someone's gonna get Blown the F*** Up!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    SleevePlz:
    Very cool, thanks for doing this, should be very cool! Someone's gonna get Blown the F*** Up!!!!!
    Yup this will help me get rid of some of the random sticks I have filling a tupperador!! Just FYI they aren't bad sticks I just don't have many multiples of them so I keep them sepperate from the rest
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bump. I only plan on doing this if we get all 100 numbers selected. If not, we might try a 50 number lottery next month??? Come on guys, let's make this happen!
  • Options
    Let's go people!! This could be fun!! Sign up dang it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Tony, you thinking of making this a pass or sending individually? If we can't do the 100, we can always cut it to 50.
  • Options
    Yeah, it looks like I might be resetting this and just doing 50 numbers. When a winner is selected, everyone will just send their payment to the winner.
  • Options
    Surprised the interest isn't happening...a 50 pot would be a good alternative!