Home Non Cigar Related

Enough

Enough with the fuck1ng I'm leaving drama.....each and every one of you know what you bring to the forum, how you conduct your business and your reasons for being here....Enough allowing someone to control you so much so that you decide you have to leave...I'm calling on the established members, whom have contributed here and been "role models" to new memebers getting their feet wet that have publicly stated or otherwise that they no longer want to be here to speak up, take your forum back, clean all the horsesh1t nonsense outta here instead of moving on (that is UNACCEPTABLE). ENOUGH is ENOUGH people...now I'm going to have a coffee on my front porch and smoke a fuck1ng BBF trying to decide how long I'll wait to smoke a 520, how many more I'm going to buy and how many Cohiba Piramides Extra I'm going to buy out...

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Ah snap, Steve sounds really, really pi$$ed.......The last time a Canadian was that pi$$ed, they burned down our capitol building.......lol........C'mon people, he is right....... Lets all go to his porch and light up one of his BBF's.....lol.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    greg2648:
    Ah snap, Steve sounds really, really pi$$ed.......The last time a Canadian was that pi$$ed, they burned down our capitol building.......lol........C'mon people, he is right....... Lets all go to his porch and light up one of his BBF's.....lol.
    No problem, I've got cabs and cabs of them, they are nothing short of stellar in production right now....
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    greg2648:
    No problem, I've got cabs and cabs of them, they are nothing short of stellar in production right now....
    Had the 12 yet? Just grabbed a couple yesterday.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    greg2648:
    Steve telling us about how great these sticks are almost led me to push the report abuse button,,,lol,,joke,,,hahaha,,get it,,,
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    greg2648:

wait, are we all herfing at DD place?
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Enough with the fuck1ng I'm leaving drama.....each and every one of you know what you bring to the forum, how you conduct your business and your reasons for being here....Enough allowing someone to control you so much so that you decide you have to leave...I'm calling on the established members, whom have contributed here and been "role models" to new memebers getting their feet wet that have publicly stated or otherwise that they no longer want to be here to speak up, take your forum back, clean all the horsesh1t nonsense outta here instead of moving on (that is UNACCEPTABLE). ENOUGH is ENOUGH people...now I'm going to have a coffee on my front porch and smoke a fuck1ng BBF trying to decide how long I'll wait to smoke a 520, how many more I'm going to buy and how many Cohiba Piramides Extra I'm going to buy out...
    A-freaking-men!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Okay, what the hell is a BBF. My experience says Big Beautiful Female. Too much info maybe.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Diamondog:
    greg2648:

I'd make the trip, lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    marineatbn03:
    Okay, what the hell is a BBF. My experience says Big Beautiful Female. Too much info maybe.
    Bolivar belicoso fino...it's a popular ISOM
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Definitely TMI. lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Trident:
    Diamondog:
    greg2648:

I'd make the trip, lol!
    Huh herf with dd and smallmouth fishing?? I'm in!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Kind of reminds me of a "Shark" with the way its built.
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Kind of reminds me of a "Shark" with the way its built.
    I enjoyed the one you sent me. Haven't had an aged on yet, but am considering buying a box and if the 12's are good I will. I grabbed some aged CE's to get aged boli profile.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    marineatbn03:
    You are thinking bbw, big beautiful woman, nothing wrong with that although personally I prefer smaller ring gauges on my ladies...cigars, different story...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    That makes much more sense then. What was I thinking??
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    What was I thinking??

The same thing I was!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    marineatbn03:
    What was I thinking??

The same thing I was!
    I thought it was Big Busted Women. But I wouldn't know about that. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Diamondog:
    people aren't leaving because of one guy and his recent actions.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Diamondog:
    youre staying arent you?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Diamondog:
    youre staying arent you?
    Leaving doesn't mean I will misplace his address. James will never be safe from some of us! That goes for all the guys. Not participating on the forums doesn't mean I still don't consider them friends and won't want to share some cigars with them. I know they would insist otherwise, but I don't really care.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said DD I hope cooler heads prevail over time and our dynamic personalities draw them back...like an addiction, but in a good way!! In this world, the most important thing is our fellow human beings and our legacy is how we treat each other. The older you get, the more it becomes obvious.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ..I must have missed something. image But yeah.. This place has gotten to wishy washy, and way too many personal attacks. Though it's not like any other group I've been around. Hell my family, especially the "extended" family things get bad, like you better duck sort of things.