Home Ratings & Reviews

In Love With Joya de Nicaragua Antano

I absolutely LOVE this cigar. When I called up cigar.com to order a box of Robusto, I was amazed "Jeff" could only stand "8 puffs" before having to put it down. This cigar has an incredible draw and full flavor (not overpowering) all the way throughout with just the right leather at its finish. I'm ready to order another box!

Comments

• TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    It's funny you should post this. I have never had the pleasure and read some favorable comments here -so I ordered a 5 pack to go with the DPG special (really like the JJs), Camacho 8/11 one day special, and the 10 pack of the RPs. I am anxious to give them a shot...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm with Chaz! I am head over heels astounded by this cigar. Jozer sent me my first one and i ordered a box after i set it down. Amazing flavor and lots of it. Full bodied for sure, but not harsh at all. Very enjoyable.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    One of these ended up in my humi. It was during my sick/not smoking period and I didn't write down who gave it to me. If you see this let me know it was you. I may have to pick this one of and smoke it tonight.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm with Chaz! I am head over heels astounded by this cigar. Jozer sent me my first one and i ordered a box after i set it down. Amazing flavor and lots of it. Full bodied for sure, but not harsh at all. Very enjoyable.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it Vinny. I've smoked most of the sizes, maybe all of them, and the belicoso is by far my favorite, it balances the strength, which can be overwhelming in some of the other sizes, pretty well with the flavor. The robusto damn near knocked me on my ass, literally...I stood up after finishing it and my knees were so weak I almost fell over, it's crazy strong. I did pretty much the same as you, after I smoked the belicoso I had ordered a box within a day or two, just had to have some and I haven't been disappointed yet.
    I wanted to have it tonight but my allergies are killing me and i can't really taste. It sucks.
    What size do you have maddy?
    j0z3r:
    What size do you have maddy?
    I believe the robusto.
    Ooh, fun. All this talk about the Joya, I think I'm gonna have one tonight...my tastebuds need a good ass kicking.
    j0z3r:
    Ooh, fun. All this talk about the Joya, I think I'm gonna have one tonight...my tastebuds need a good ass kicking.
    You SOB. You sent me that Antano and wouldn't even own up to it.
    Did I? I honestly don't remember. When I send a pack of cigars I get grab happy, I rarely remember what I send for more than a few days.
    Thats where the spreadsheet comes in handy ... in the where from column next to Joya de Nicargua Antano is "J0zer Ccom".
    Hmm...I'll be. Well enjoy that puppy and then thank me later. :D
    I will. Sunday hopefully.
    I think I'll get one in tonight...then I'll thank myself for such an awesome cigar.