Home General Discussion

Anyone ever had the plasencia organic??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Wondering about these any thoughts??
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love em! I started to grab my last one for this morning's smoke but settled on the Perdomo that was beside it instead.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wondering about these any thoughts??
    Yes, I've had a few of these (corona/lonsdale size) - liked them all very much. I've never had construction or burn issues with them.

I'm no expert on flavors so I won't try to describe them (plus it's been a while since I smoked one) but I will say that it was a good, enjoyable smoke - mild-medium and it went very good with a cup o' joe in the morning if my memory serves me correctly.

In summary - they're definitely worth a try.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had one a while back in a robusto vitola and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was well constructed and had good flavor. I would recommend it.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    One of my new favorites! Sweet cream, fresh hay and kinda grassy. Maybe just a touch of cinnamon thrown in for good measure. Excellent mild smoke with your morning coffee or last smoke of the night when you don't want to be overwhelmed.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys looks like I'm gonna have to pull the trigger
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Wait!!! dont pull that trigger,,or am I too late?????
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    One of my new favorites! Sweet cream, fresh hay and kinda grassy. Maybe just a touch of cinnamon thrown in for good measure. Excellent mild smoke with your morning coffee or last smoke of the night when you don't want to be overwhelmed.
    yum
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it was ok. i personally would get another one. I feel that factory has produced other cigars that i enjoy more at the same price point.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    it was ok. i personally would get another one. I feel that factory has produced other cigars that i enjoy more at the same price point.
    Gotcha well imma snag a 5er and give three to my guy at the b&M he was saying he really wanted to try them
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    kuzi16:
    Gotcha well imma snag a 5er and give three to my guy at the b&M he was saying he really wanted to try them

he might like em.
    they arent bad really in any way. it just missed the "wow" factor.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had one of these this morning on my drive to the lake. It had been laying in my humidor sinceJjan 2011. Through a bit one dimensional, this was the best one so far...very smooth, with a creamy, hazelnut coffee flavor from start to finish.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb