Home Non Cigar Related

prayers for my dad....

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
yesterday my dad was minding his own business in his wood shop turning one of his hand made pens. he started to feel dizzy and stopped what he was doing and started to walk over to a chair and sit down. about half way to his chair, he passed smooth out, and dropped. my dad is a mountain of a man....so when he fell, he broke two bones in his ankle, and severly dislocated his ankle and tore all the tendons and ligiments in there. his ankle was so bad they had to land a helicopter in the pasture across the street from his house, and flew him to dallas. once stable at the hospital he was transported to the VA hospital for surgery. the surgery will most likely be monday. he just recovered from being down and out for 3 months after having his defibulator / pacemaker and all the leads replaced. he has been retired for 10 months now, and said at this rate he is going to have to go back to work. i usually dont ask, but any little prayers sent up would be appriciated. thanks guys..........

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Prayers going out and up for your dad, please lets us know how he is progressing

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    You have my prayers brother......
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    He'll be in my prayers hope everything goes well and gets better
    Money can't buy taste
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I wiil keep you all in my prayers brother.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prayers and positive thoughts are going out to your dad and to you and your family. I wish you all well...

• Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Prayers on the way for your Dad.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers to your family and for a speedy recovery!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Prayer for you and your family. I wish him a speedy recovery.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prayers for your dad brother.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Prayers Up.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Your father and family will be in my prayers.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    prayers, thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad. Hope everything goes well today.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I will pray for you and your family!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Prayers up for you and your family, brother
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Incoming prayers for your dad and family brother .
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Prayers for you.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prayers to you and your father.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers to your dad and family brother.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Dad made it through surgery and is recovering for the last day and a half.....i spoke with him today, and he said he is in pain bu over all he is doing good. Thatks for all the prayers. You guys are the best!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Dad made it through surgery and is recovering for the last day and a half.....i spoke with him today, and he said he is in pain bu over all he is doing good. Thatks for all the prayers. You guys are the best!
    This is great news!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear Michael.. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I am glad to hear he is doing better. I will keep you all in my prayers.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very good news!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good news, Michael. Tell your dad for me, as one vet to another, (and a woodworker to boot) that I'm rooting for him. Hope he makes a full recovery.