kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
my current beer shelf:

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    my current beer shelf:
    Is that Duff beer actually good?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thats actually an energy drink. but there is a duff beer out there. its a lager. sooo.... standard fizzy yellow water.
    id still buy it if i could find it. im working on finding it. it will be done.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    It says Duff energy drink. Either way, I want some.

I need to post my beer collection someday. I'm over 200 bottles now.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    thats actually an energy drink. but there is a duff beer out there. its a lager. sooo.... standard fizzy yellow water.
    I have a store around me that sells it but i never thought about trying it
    The buffalonian:
    kuzi16:
    I have a store around me that sells it but i never thought about trying it
    i get out that way now and again. maybe ill pick some up.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection, Kuzi. What's the one that says "Meantime" on the far right?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Very nice selection. The duff is pretty icing on a great beer cake... ok, that metaphor got away from me.

The arrogant b@stard by the mustard makes me smile because when my wife and I first got married, she was making beer battered... something, don't remember what. I was working, so I said just pop a couple beers and let them go flat, thinking she would grab the bud in the front. Came home to find my B@stard being used for batter. Sadness.
    jgibv:
    that is a london style porter.
    jthanatos:
    Very nice selection. The duff is pretty icing on a great beer cake... ok, that metaphor got away from me.

The arrogant b@stard by the mustard makes me smile because when my wife and I first got married, she was making beer battered... something, don't remember what. I was working, so I said just pop a couple beers and let them go flat, thinking she would grab the bud in the front. Came home to find my B@stard being used for batter. Sadness.
    that arrogant *** is actually hot sauce made by Stone and it actually uses arrogant *** in the making of it. i like the stuff. it isnt too hot, but it sure has flavor.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    that is a london style porter.
    Looks interesting, thanks for the info.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    It says Duff energy drink. Either way, I want some.

I need to post my beer collection someday. I'm over 200 bottles now.
    Yeah I am wanting to see that.

I never knew there was a Duff anything. Crazy.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and 1 water lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    How are the Beer Camp series beers from Sierra Nevada?
    ive only had the imperial pilsner so far, but it was good for a style of beer that i normally go for. it was missing the standard Lagar finish that i usually cant stand but it did have a nice floral note in the hops.
    with any luck ill be able to have a more tonight.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    that arrogant *** is actually hot sauce made by Stone and it actually uses arrogant *** in the making of it. i like the stuff. it isnt too hot, but it sure has flavor.
    They also make an oak aged version of that. Both are good hot sauces. I need to start a new batch of hot sauce tonight. Harvested my peppers the other day and it looks like it's gonna be a hot one.