Home Non Cigar Related

vandalism

Woke up to this.....
and insurance won't cover it and had to deal with the damn dmv people too....shltty day to say the least

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn... anything stolen? That's happened around our town too. Bust windows and steal change.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when sh*t like this happens. I hope everything works out for you bro.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Damn... anything stolen? That's happened around our town too. Bust windows and steal change.
    not a god damn thing. GPS and my wife's spare pain pills sitting in console....just bored fack heads
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to see this. Dont you just wish you could catch them doing that! With a baseball bat!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    Sorry to see this. Dont you just wish you could catch them doing that! With a baseball bat!
    Hell yes!! Batter up!! That sucks, who knows what drives people to do what they do?? Sorry about that its a PIA
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That really sucks bro!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm thinking they've already got a bat, you need a 45. Had the same thing happen to the back window of my car, many years ago. Didn't take a thing! No rhyme or reason. Sorry it happened to you.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm thinking they've already got a bat, you need a 45. Had the same thing happen to the back window of my car, many years ago. Didn't take a thing! No rhyme or reason. Sorry it happened to you.
    soon as I get my license changed over and extra cash I will be getting a tactical shotgun
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***r did the other day? Lance: What? Vincent: F***g keyed it. Lance: Oh, man, that's fu*** up. Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of *** **** with it. Lance: They should be ***ng killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ***hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***r did the other day? Lance: What? Vincent: F***g keyed it. Lance: Oh, man, that's fu*** up. Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of *** **** with it. Lance: They should be ***ng killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ***hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
    Pulp Fiction ftw
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Think the landscaping company's that noes the lawn had a rock go through lawnmower and find my window and not tell anyone.....wish I would have looked at the window when they came around this time.