Home Non Cigar Related

is September over yet?

SOB!! Lost one if my favorite disks in a lake yesterday and my bag ripped (disk golf bag).... Is this month over yet?? Busted van window, jobs keep falling through.....October will be better right? Lets hope so.

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    SOB!! Lost one if my favorite disks in a lake yesterday and my bag ripped (disk golf bag).... Is this month over yet?? Busted van window, jobs keep falling through.....October will be better right? Lets hope so.
    That sucks. I blame it on divine retribution for beating my packers... :P

But seriously, hope things get better.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    CLICK

...that saved my ass a few times.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    deejmemixx:
    CLICK

...that saved my ass a few times.
    ya could use if it didn't cut into the middle of the damn lake lol. This disk is my straitest driver (halo driver) and the damn thing cut right around 75 feet......don't know what I did when I threw it cause it felt great. Can't remember if my info was on it cause the place dives and returns disks that have contact info.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i hate it when you throw and it feels awesome but about 40 feet out its clear that something has gone terribly wrong. i almost lost my valkyrie (sp?) that way. and i DID lose a sidewinder like that.
  • I just got a phone call not too long ago that someone had found "something" of mine at the park... He didn't say what it was so I was like wtf could it be and what park I haven't been to a park for a while. I asked what it was and he said some round, blue and yellow thing with your name and # on the back. I finally realized that it was a disc I had lost over a year and a half ago!! I looked for that thing for hours and never found it. It was right by a pond but I didn't think it went in.. Told the kid he could keep it. Hate losing discs.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    MJD715:
    I just got a phone call not too long ago that someone had found "something" of mine at the park... He didn't say what it was so I was like wtf could it be and what park I haven't been to a park for a while. I asked what it was and he said some round, blue and yellow thing with your name and # on the back. I finally realized that it was a disc I had lost over a year and a half ago!! I looked for that thing for hours and never found it. It was right by a pond but I didn't think it went in.. Told the kid he could keep it. Hate losing discs.
    wow nice!