Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Here come the taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dang Rick..it's Friday! Keep that bad news to yourself til Monday ;)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Cost has to come some where, though I have problems when I click on a link and grover norquist ads pop up. I'd rather pay a few hundred bucks extra a year for medicare type coverage if it meant I and my wife could quite our jobs and start a business. Which is exactly why I have quite my job yet, the health care. It's seriously hampering me from expanding to my customers.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    IMHO I figure no matter who is in office we are gonna pay for something! Maybe not right away but somehow we will pay!! I'd rather see the money help someone then...well fund another war we shouldn't be in. God bless the troops for fighting our wars but do any of us truley know why we are there
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Well I assume we are still there are to save face. Rumor is we can keep the govt stable but I have a hard time believing it. I can understand the need to want to at least try and keep a stable govt in place but Afghanistan is such a complicated matter that it's only a matter of time until it goes back to what it was before we got there except we spent so much money and so many lives. Though we will never leave the middle east as it is a strategic advantage I think we will never see it stable. I may be wrong but the only way the middle east has been able to be controlled has been through dictators. Saddam did a great job at it, then we blew that all up and it's worse now then when we went in but with a kick ass embassy.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well I assume we are still there are to save face. Rumor is we can keep the govt stable but I have a hard time believing it. I can understand the need to want to at least try and keep a stable govt in place but Afghanistan is such a complicated matter that it's only a matter of time until it goes back to what it was before we got there except we spent so much money and so many lives. Though we will never leave the middle east as it is a strategic advantage I think we will never see it stable. I may be wrong but the only way the middle east has been able to be controlled has been through dictators. Saddam did a great job at it, then we blew that all up and it's worse now then when we went in but with a kick ass embassy.
    Lol I cringed when I hit post...I hate talking politics especial at this time of the year. Didn't mean to thread jack! Phobic I liked the squeral attacking the stuffed squeral!! But last 2 cents is I hope we can keep the Middle East stable but you can't help people that see nothing wrong with what they do, even if they are doing wrong in our eyes
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Yup that's the deal-e-o.