Home Cigar 101

Gurkha Titan and Titan II

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
How do you tell them apart? I looked at the pictures on ccom and they look identical.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Weird. The old titan II was more of a churchill and not a really big toro. Hrm... Haven't had the new one.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Huh I got 2 different sized titans but have no idea how old they are lol I burrows them and Doug them up the other week....it doesn't help but now I'm confused lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Huh I got 2 different sized titans but have no idea how old they are lol I burrows them and Doug them up the other week....it doesn't help but now I'm confused lol
    LEE!!!! Now I'm more confused too! Haha.
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lmao do you like them?? I'm willing to part with the ones I have and since I'm shipping tour trade package on Monday I can throw them in if you like
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lmao do you like them?? I'm willing to part with the ones I have and since I'm shipping tour trade package on Monday I can throw them in if you like
    I'm going to light it up in the next few hours, I will let you know. They take up a lot of room haha.
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm going to light it up in the next few hours, I will let you know. They take up a lot of room haha.
    Yeah they do! But I have plenty of room in my humi Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the titans, I got a few from sniper glen... I will look at them, I thought the titan II had a two on the band...I will look and see.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yeah the titan 2's should say that on the band. I didn't fancy the 2's all that much but I have around 40 or so of the 1's, which I do really enjoy.
    Guess I have an original then. Which do you have Lee?
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    The one i sent you in the blind trade was the titan 1 not 2, if that's the one your talking about. I have to agree with squirrel I'm not a fan of the 2's but the originals are one of my top ten as of right now
    The buffalonian:
    The one i sent you was the titan 1 not 2, if that's the one your talking about. I have to agree with squirrel I'm not a fan of the 2's but the originals are one of my top ten as of right now
    Don't know who I got it from, but it coming from you sounds right Bill. I'm about to take this bad boy out to try it.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You know Lee, I was not blown away by it. Maybe yours have more age to them. So if you send one, great, if not, I'm not losing any sleep.
    Rain:
    Guess I have an original then. Which do you have Lee?
    Do believe the originals lol I think one of the bands fell off but they are pretty old
    Money can't buy taste