Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Smoked a God of Fire and an Illusione Epernay from BigFer at our Herf this afternoon. John gave me a Curivari that I will spark up very soon! Thanks for the laughs and great company today, very much appreciated!!!
    Im begig to think Im such a funny guy that I should charge a fee to herf with me.... the 4 horseman of the smoke-ocolypse get a free life time pass of course. I had a great tie too... even if Caleb was there!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Throroughly enjoyed a Cain Nub from Zeebra, thanks brother! image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    09, bolivar gold medal , Thanks man another fantastic smoke!!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fired up an FFP from Nick Saturday afternoon .... awesome smoke, thank you Nick!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again Jim, aka "The Shizz", this thing was great!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks again Jim, aka "The Shizz", this thing was great!!!
    Glad you enjoyed it Matt!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Thanks broheim, it was great. 2+ hours.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glad you liked it bro, those are great smokes.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Rob! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Had a Cuaba salamone today from Doc and really liked it. I will be buying a box for aging, and probably a box of their corona too. While it tasted young, I could see the aging potential and I liked the tobacco profile.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Had a Cuaba salamone today from Doc and really liked it. I will be buying a box for aging, and probably a box of their corona too. While it tasted young, I could see the aging potential and I liked the tobacco profile.
    Glad you enjoyed it bro! I picked up lots of vanilla in the one I had! Totally agree on the aging of them. I had 10, smoked 1, got 2 left, gave the rest away! So the 2 I have left will definitely get some rest!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a MOW Ruination from Mike Williams that was dated 1/2/12. It was very good. Thank you kindly.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Currently enjoying an El Titan Redemption Maduro from BigShizza. Many thanks for the awesome stick, Jim!
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Finally lit up one of the stogies I got from Mike aka MTucelli from my newbie blind trade, a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 robusto and I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks again Mike!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Smoked my first nub from OldBlueEyes image
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Thanks for the jdn celebration brother! image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    Yummmmy on that!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Had an ESG from Mike and a Espana corona from the month. Good day at the B&M
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finishing up a viaje 5th anniversary from the kid and one of the best viaje ive liked so far image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Glad you liked it, I found out bout em through AMZ and I havent tried one yet. but I figured they were good,,considering the source
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Glad you liked it, I found out bout em through AMZ and I havent tried one yet. but I figured they were good,,considering the source
    yup amz is a great bork!!! thanks yall,lol
  • Options
    MVW67:
    chemforever:
    Yummmmy on that!:-) :-) :-)
    yea this was good but the fresh toro had more anise and less cedar which was more up my ally, although this difference could be due to the age. In any case quite happy to try this alternative vitola!
  • Options
    Got two illusione mj12 recently from Greg and Matt and finally had the chance to set one to fire. Thanks brothers for the opportunity to try a new stick from one of my favorite brands. image
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Last night had a Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project. I was looking forward to trying this one. Thanks again Rudy.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I enjoyed a CCom American Blend that Mike gifted me in a "make a wish." I really enjoyed this one. Mild to medium bodied but full of flavor. Thanks Mike!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed every bit if it this morning. Second cigar since the birth of my daughter. Thank you again :).
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Enjoyed every bit if it this morning. Second cigar since the birth of my daughter. Thank you again :).
    Do you put those circles on your gars? That is a freaking amazing idea. Next noobish question..where do you get them?
  • Options
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:
    Do you put those circles on your gars? That is a freaking amazing idea. Next noobish question..where do you get them?

Yes I do, you can get them anywhere. Got mine at the local CVS. They are just sticky tabs. Helps me remember who sent what to me. And I can properly address that indivdual when I smoke it. Basically, I like knowing everything I have going on in my cabinet and humidors when I open them. I don't use a app or write anything down other than that.
  • Options
    And yes before you ask. They are color coded, red for bomb, yellow for gift and blue are ones I bought :).
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:
    RCY Cigars:

Yes I do, you can get them anywhere. Got mine at the local CVS. They are just sticky tabs. Helps me remember who sent what to me. And I can properly address that indivdual when I smoke it. Basically, I like knowing everything I have going on in my cabinet and humidors when I open them. I don't use a app or write anything down other than that.
    Great, thanks for the info. I have to laugh at myself because I wrote on the foor of the cello in permanent marker, and I said "There has to be a better way." And...there is.