• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicken $hit!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Meow?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Aww, cute.
    Actually I am going ot buy some cat litter beads and try them out. Seems like they have an extreme loyal following. Figured I'd post a WTF thread to track the success.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuse me, but did you say "meow"?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Meow
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    yeah, sure.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Meow listen to me son ........ Does it look like I drink milk out of a saucer or lick my paws?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Meow listen to me son ........ Does it look like I drink milk out of a saucer or lick my paws?
    Or hop around all nimbly Bimbly
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Who wants a mustache ride?
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Who wants a mustache ride?
    image me next
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    jgibv:
    yeah, sure.
    Yes sir

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Meow?

Meow thats a big bowl of Litter! Whats the brand you are going to try? I'm going to pick some up pretty soon at the big wallytown.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pet-Trackless-Litter-10-5-Pound/dp/B0030YOJIW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1351661713&sr=8-3&keywords=kitty+pearls Is the best deal but personally, after trying heartfelt and company plus the kitty pearls (3 brands) I don't recommend silica beads. They will taint the cigars and zap flavor/oils from them rendering them "meh". Just my $0.02. I know a lot of guys love them but after numerous tests I will never use them agian. Humi pillows or gel 100% for me from now on. I've had the same pillows for one year and 8 months and they are still going strong after only one recharge. I'm gonna replace them soon just as a precaution and the grand total will be $6 thanks to the boogeyman. The trick is to lay them over your cigars as the humidity drops from them and to also secure them in a unsealed $0.05 plastic zip bag as extra insurance. I have also used less humi-pillows (may take a dozen for a big humi) and used some PG/DW soaked wet floral foam and after a month or so it regulated rock solid. Just seems like a no hassle and in inexpensive plan when compared to other options. Agian just my experience with off flavors (slight acidic chemical flavor) and all cigars tasting the same/going flat after while. To each their own. Do what works for you!
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost forgot. Just as a side note I had some generous BOLT/SOLT send me cigars once I started my new collection and I could taste the fact that they had used silica beads as a humidification source. The good news is that after about 6-8 months in my humi (with plenty of air exchange) that taste had dissipated to an almost undetectable taste. After 1 year there is zero trace. So if you find yourself in the same boat, don't toss your smokes, just choose a different media and let them do their thing and eventually they will return to a smokable level without that odd chemical faint detection.