Home Non Cigar Related

What's the avg gas price in your state?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Out here in Southern CA, apparently the gas somewhat went down today but still record highs.
Avg. $4.69 for regular. I know some parts of Northern CA is $5.00+
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    3.50ish for regular.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    3.65ish last I filled up. E85 at 3.35...
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    3.84 in La crosse, WI
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $3.87 in Wa
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The KY average is around $3.70, but in Lexington, it's considerably lower, around $3.57 - $3.59 for regular.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been around 3.84 in WV, some places down to $3.70 's
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh CA. Maybe I can fart in my has tank.
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    3.79 but fluctuates like crazy here in eastern pa
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wide range of prices between the city and the suburbs. I've seen $4.35 down to 3.89
  • 3.75--3.85 Diesel
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Taken aback becasue no one has responded with........TOO DAMN MUCH! Ranges between 4.45 and I have seen as high as 4.85, it also depends if you are paying cash, you get a .10 discount per gallon in a lot of places.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Taken aback becasue no one has responded with........TOO DAMN MUCH! Ranges between 4.45 and I have seen as high as 4.85, it also depends if you are paying cash, you get a .10 discount per gallon in a lot of places.
    +1 ... too damn high is exactly how my fiance feels - but she has to fill up about 2x/week
    (I only have to about 1x every other week)

But it's been between upper 3.50s to the 3.90s the past few weeks, lots of fluctuation by day, but pretty consistent all across town.
    I think today it was @ 3.73 for 87 oct.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.50ish here in my area. Thankfully I have a company car with a gas card. However, I never rub it in. I am just thankful.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    paid $4.99 for premium two days ago. I was not happy. i also need to be less rev friendly haha
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My wife has been driving the leaf most of the time. We have a cruze but it's been garaged. My durango just sits usually, winter we may use it. Gas is 3.60 to 3.90. Too high, should be half that. But then again we need off of gas so we are only to blame. Carter had a plan but that got trashed since Reagan.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices went down a little more but still high.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Average price here about a buck and a half.

No, wait a minute, that was 2008, before stimulus.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Prices went down a little more but still high.
    man... $4.55 is steep!! My gas budget is ab $400 a mo. I wish that was my cigar budget.....

Oh, be careful not to start a static gas fire while taking pictures with your phone while pumping gas, lol! (Actually I know of people that it happened to :/ )
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Average price here about a buck and a half.

No, wait a minute, that was 2008, before stimulus.

Really? Or are you talking about the short term drop at the end of the year, after the bottom fell out of the commodities market?

On topic, gas was down to 3.40something this week in Iowa. Gotta love driving to another state to fill up. :P
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just filled up paid 3.44 a gallon for reg.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133