Home Ratings & Reviews

gurkha sherpa

Has anyone tried this cigar yet? i read the staff reviews and seemed like a nice cigar i would want to try. plus the price tag is nice. i never tried gurkha before so i am excited about this cigar.just wondering what to expect as for as flavor and if the staff review is pretty consistant with the average joe review. i will be smoking mine in about 3 1/2 hours so yeah this is short timing it but kinda bored at work so thout i send this post.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey ILBB.. As a matter of fact I posted something here a few days ago about the Sherpa. I really liked it a lot Gurkhas line is usually far more expensive than the two bucks this one cost but I was amazed at how good it was. From the very first puff it was flavorful, and never turned " stale" on me. I thought it tasted nutty, for lack of a better word Rich, and kind of like coffee. The burn was nice and even, slow, and the ash really held on. I knocked the ash off because I kept thinking this has got to fall soon and didn't want it in my lap. I think you will like it. And then try more Gurkhas. There are some good cigars in the Gurkha line.
  • thanks for the reply. yes i like more of the "nuttier" tastes, such as 5 vegas gold. this sounds like a winner and thinking about the park avenue next if i can find a single somewhere since the price is low also.