Home Cigar 101

Any help locating Nicaraguan good deals?

Hello, My name is Mike and I LOVE Nicaraguan cigars. The more rich and bold the better. I love this one called "Obsidian" box pressed. I think those are reasonable prices too. My problem seems to be finding .......how should I say.... something that I'm not paying 30% just for the lable. Just some off the wall brands to try or that you like but haven't hit the big radar yet. I would also like to know about your favorite seconds. I am a big Maduro fan. Dark and oily and affordable, even if they are not top o' the line. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks, first post here.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    well... since you are on cigar.com i suggest you go through cigar.com.
    give them a call 800.357.9800 and talk to them. they will point you in the right dierction.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    well... since you are on cigar.com i suggest you go through cigar.com.
    give them a call 800.357.9800 and talk to them. they will point you in the right dierction.
    +1, and to expound a little on what Professor Kuzi said, cigar.com also lists all of the cigars origin on their site, so you can actually see where it is from and a description about it. Plus the wizards behind the curtain at ccom will be able to steer you in the right direction if you call them.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy D can always help you out, same for anyone at ccom if you email or call. Just tell em what you're interested in and they will work out a great deal

Oh, as far as budget maduros, I love the 5 vegas 'A' series (I like the A better than triple a, I think the costarican wrapper is sweeter) I like those for ANY maduro, they can be found on sale sometimes too, but are always a good price here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    +1 on Andy. I would also suggest checking out te sprint sale
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Joya de Nicaragua! Original, Celebration, Antano, Dark Corojo. Ahhhh!
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    +1 on Andy. I would also suggest checking out te sprint sale
    /////+2 on Andy D. He is the Man!!!!
  • beatnic:

Funny you mention those. Bought a JdN cause the guy said that was probably the strongest in the store. LOVED IT! And picked up one of those Antano too..... omg. Bought some more today. :) Also loved this little smoke called a "68" , loved that one for a quick hitter but still looking for some nice seconds............
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    concretefire:
    beatnic:
    Funny you mention those. Bought a JdN cause the guy said that was probably the strongest in the store. LOVED IT! And picked up one of those Antano too..... omg. Bought some more today. :) Also loved this little smoke called a "68" , loved that one for a quick hitter but still looking for some nice seconds............
    PM sent.