Home Non Cigar Related

Some are coming unhinged-update

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-assassinate-romney-explode-after-debate/

What total DA tweets they want to kill a presidential candidate? I would call on the DOJ to investigate but they are busy covering up F&F. I took the time to read all of it. Very interesting comments.

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Wow and where is the left denouncing this? The last paragraph pretty much sums it all up and quite honestly reminds me of some hateful postings here:

As Infowars has stressed, we are non-partisan and have encouraged people to vote for neither candidate. However, the hypocrisy of leftists in trying to either downplay or deny this issue altogether is jaw-dropping given how they routinely try to portray conservatives as violent and extremist by pointing to angry comments made online.

The sample of tweets they posted was shocking yet not a surprise

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A delegate at the DNC said she wanted to kill Romney, nothing was done.... Doesn't surprise me either
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitter is for twits.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Twitter is for twits.
    +1
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    webmost:
    Twitter is for twits.
    +1
    +2
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMHO - Some have been "unhinged" for quite some time now ...

We just haven't heard as much from them in the past because they didn't have an easy way to "publish" and "share" their craziness with the world.
    idiots....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Vulchor:
    webmost:
    Twitter is for twits.
    +1
    +2
    +1, but you spelled that funny...I usually use an 'a'...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-continue-threats-to-riot-assassinate-romney/

More death threats and such from the far left, although based on the comments I don't think even the left will claim this ignorant bunch. Seems to be a pattern developing!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    fla-gypsy:
    http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-continue-threats-to-riot-assassinate-romney/

More death threats and such from the far left, although based on the comments I don't think even the left will claim this ignorant bunch. Seems to be a pattern developing!
    Its' who they are.
    Would someone please open the door and let the adults back in.
    The door swings wide open in November.