Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

kim che'd by Lee and then Roman gave me a Trident spearmint for after kim cheness

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone that loves cigars. So two things here folks.

1) I set up a trade w/ Lee b/c I wanted to try the new AJ pinolero. He gives me mucho cigarolololos. Lee, you know my taste buds. I love padrons and that little namabuko papi chulo. The other stuff I have yet to have but am looking forward to it! I will immensely enjoy it! Thanks for the note that says "return fire is not necessary." That was nice. But I'm not gonna listen to you.

2) Over one thing, set up a trade w/ Roman. We PM eachother and I asked mainly about the darumas. He utterly destroys me w/ this insane package. I PM'd him tonight and told him that I felt really bad b/c my end of the trade was not fair and I feel like I shafted him (Tony whip it out). He just replies to my PM and goes "huh?" No bueno Ramon! gimme more names of cigars that you enjoy or lookin for. NOW. ok ok, but really though, I will GREATLY enjoy these. You annihilated me man.

from Lee

from Roman

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Roomie, you are going to need an inflatable doughnut after that, um well violations. very nice hits to da boadda ya! :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    couple of nice hits there!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoobie likes a little pain with his lovin!! Nice Gentlemen, very nice!!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    HUH?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It didn't hurt that bad whenTyson bit off Hollifelds ear!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Stick a fork in 'em... he's done.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    sweetness and nice one tr tr tr trident. Like the month.....how many stitches did you require
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy them snoober!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, tag teamed by two of the big boys. That had to hurt! Nice hits guys!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hi everyone that loves cigars. So two things here folks.

2) Over one thing, set up a trade w/ Roman. We PM eachother and I asked mainly about the darumas. He utterly destroys me w/ this insane package. I PM'd him tonight and told him that I felt really bad b/c my end of the trade was not fair and I feel like I shafted him (Tony whip it out). He just replies to my PM and goes "huh?" No bueno Ramon! gimme more names of cigars that you enjoy or lookin for. NOW. ok ok, but really though, I will GREATLY enjoy these. You annihilated me man.

from Roman

Don't let june bug fool you over here, making me seem like i am going over board...He started it. Look what he did to me

Photobucket