Home Ratings & Reviews

La Aurora Preferidos MAD

JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
C.Com has a deal on these, but I haven't had one. Anyone have thoughts about them?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Awesome...haven't had one in a while, one of my favorite Maduro. I only keep a few maddy's around, this is one. I highly recommend them.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    It looks like a pretty good deal - ten perfectos for $50. Are they a mild - med, or a med bodied cigar?
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    That is a good deal. I've seen them on the Sprint sale for a couple of $$ per stick less, but I would snap this up if I didn't have a bunch already. Obviously one of my favorites. I would call it a medium bodied maduro. I get some nice notes of chocolate and nuts consistantly from these and my palate is not the best. I would definatley recommend.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great deal!! If I had the money I'd be all over it!!!!! They are part of my rotation I preffer the Ecuador a little more but very solid smokes!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm broke. I spent all my money buying pumpkins and spider webs. :(
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    I'm broke. I spent all my money buying pumpkins and spider webs. :(
    Can you smoke either of them??
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    It looks like a pretty good deal - ten perfectos for $50. Are they a mild - med, or a med bodied cigar?
    medium IMO, which is why I like them. $5 a piece is an excellent price
    Did anyone take the deal?? Wish I could have!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    I like them. I'd call them medium body, very very nice flavor. Did you get them?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain