Home Ratings & Reviews

RobbyRas Roundtable show

So I've started a new show on the site. The idea behind the show is pretty simple. I wanted to have a group of cigar smokers try the same sticks and report back on their findings. Each panelist received the cigars directly from our sponsor and was instructed to smoke and review each one. We then got together via video chat and talked about our experiences.

This week it was an all Ccom panel! We had Dustin (catfisbluezz), Randy (rain) and Jonathan (JLonsinger2011). We talked about the illusione Cruzado and the RoMa Craft Intemperance EC

If you'd like to be on a future show, email me at Rob@RobbyRasReviews.com and put Roundtable Panelist in the subject. The sticks are sent directly to each panelist by the sponsor at no cost. Click on the image below to see the new show. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

New Roundtable Show

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just watched the entire video. it was good. very casual and real w/o any fluffing. very cool dudes
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    just watched the entire video. it was good. very casual and real w/o any fluffing. very cool dudes
    +1 I think you are onto something with the Round Table...I really enjoyed

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I had a blast, cannot wait to do it again. I think it is a real challenge giving objective reviews and opinions when dealing with such a subjective hobby. Thanks again Rob
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a sweet deal, Rob. I may have to jump in on this sometime.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I had a blast, cannot wait to do it again. I think it is a real challenge giving objective reviews and opinions when dealing with such a subjective hobby. Thanks again Rob
    +1. Thanks Rob! I felt like a total nooblet (which I am) chatting with Dustin and Rob about smokes..
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    +1. Thanks Rob! I felt like a total nooblet (which I am) chatting with Dustin and Rob about smokes..
    you face looked so beautiful and buttery like a nice aged cohiba espy
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Forgot I was sitting right next to the AC...had to go run and turn it off lol
    jliu:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    you face looked so beautiful and buttery like a nice aged cohiba espy
    It's the garage lighting, I swear. I had to get away from the wife and kids to do it. I'm just glad I'm a cohiba.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Toombes:
    yes you will... shoot me an email and I'll get you on the list!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Skip, Owner of RoMa Craft Tobac, really liked the show... he left some good comments... always cool when one of our vids gets all the way to the company owner! nice work guys!
    robbyras:
    Toombes:

Email sent, brah!
    Toombes:
    robbyras:
    Toombes:

Email sent, brah!
    I want to be on the same show as Daniel. So you have a chinese midget talking and a redneck talking
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    robbyras:
    Toombes:

Email sent, brah!
    I want to be on the same show as Daniel. So you have a chinese midget talking and a redneck talking

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
    "Howdy thar, Jiunn."
    "Herro, Daniel-san."
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    robbyras:
    Toombes:

Email sent, brah!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
    "Howdy thar, Jiunn."
    "Herro, Daniel-san."
    I almost spit my juice out.
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    robbyras:
    Toombes:

Email sent, brah!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
    "Howdy thar, Jiunn."
    "Herro, Daniel-san."
    I almost spit my juice out.
    hahaha
    jiunn: this shegar is sho spicy donald! daniel: well hot dog! sure is!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was very cool Rob. I like the "non expert" views, taking into account experience level and what other lines that person has tried. Keep it up!! Nice work guys!!
    Jiunn, I've had "This shegar is sho spicy" stuck in my head since you posted this.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got hooked on these podcasts lately. Nothin on the sched for today. Guess I gotta hit the archives again.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Rain:
    Jiunn, I've had "This shegar is sho spicy" stuck in my head since you posted this.
    you're so cute. we should each wear a turtle dove necklace in lieu of upcoming xmas and symbol of L O V E
    jliu:
    Rain:
    you're so cute. we should each wear a turtle dove necklace in lieu of upcoming xmas and symbol of L O V E
    Actually, we need matching tats. And...I already got mine, so get a dolphin on your left ankle and we'll match.
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Rain:
    Actually, we need matching tats. And...I already got mine, so get a dolphin on your left ankle and we'll match.

I can arrange that!!! I'll make Jiunn's pink, though.
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Rain:

only if it's on my lower back. haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Rain:

only if it's on my lower back. haaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Absolutely!