Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Fausto last night from Jiunn, Thanks Man it was a goodun!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Smoked a Fausto last night from Jiunn, Thanks Man it was a goodun!!
    you're purdddy
  • Options
    had a couple from Roman and couple from Mike (roomie) the last 3-4 days. all very delicious! thank you guys! The first two is from Roman. Second two from roomie.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Snoobie which Camacho is dat dude?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hey Snoobie which Camacho is dat dude?
    havana diadema, you can also get it in corojo.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Dupe post...I love nachos
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The Camacho Havana was my introduction to the line.. Great cigar that if I could smoke everyday.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Everyone's favorite Snoobie, the month, hooked me up with a CC H. Upmann 2009 LE. Tons of flavor, absolutely no harshness in the retro and pairs exceptionally well with my snifter of Cognac on this glorious, crisp Fall evening. Much love, Jiunn!
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    I love Undercrown. Thanks Mike!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking a Camacho Room 101 Conjura Edition from de kid it is a great smoke so far almost half way in thanks bro
  • Options
    having this deeeelicious smoke from roomie mike! thanks again mike. you freakin plow me with your insane bombs. oh I missed you mister pepin
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking a 5vegas high primings and enjoying it, thanks MVW
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a my father le bijou from Daniel reyez...woo spice lol but tasty!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    part dos of 9-11 2012 cigar from roomie. very good! thank you sir michael
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I smoked a good sheegar from Jiunn! It was a Padron 192...wait, Jiunn Jiunn has never sent me anything :(
  • Options
    Rain:
    I smoked a good sheegar from Jiunn! It was a Padron 192...wait, Jiunn Jiunn has never sent me anything :(
    are you asking me to send you a cigar package? a 1926 padron to be exact? rain rain rain... noob maneuver
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Rain:
    are you asking me to send you a cigar package? a 1926 padron to be exact? rain rain rain... noob maneuver
    Well, that is NOT how I meant it Jiunn. You always hurt my feelings :(
  • Options
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Rain:
    Well, that is NOT how I meant it Jiunn. You always hurt my feelings :(
    haha I know. you don't seem to be one of "those" guys. btw those guys annoy me. at any rate, feliz navidad
  • Options
    jliu:
    Rain:
    LOL,,,Only soooo much Jiunn to go around..Next time Rain just shout,,"OOPS I dropped the Soap" Youll have Jiunn's full undivided attention then!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Rain:
    LOL,,,Only soooo much Jiunn to go around..Next time Rain just shout,,"OOPS I dropped the Soap" Youll have Jiunn's full undivided attention then!!!
    right in line with popular theory, true story
  • Options
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Rain:
    Theory??? I was speaking figuratively
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Rain:
    Theory??? I was speaking figuratively
    i love you. please come back and herf with me
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Smoking an el triunfador robusto from James from my maw package, thanks brother.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got this from Mike a while ago. Started out like a plain Jane and picked up in flavor after the first third. Thanks Mike.

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Grand Age from Sweekz this morning, and now going to share an Armada with two other guys from Bandyt, Catfish, and Sleeve. Thanks gents, it has been a nice day.
  • Options
    thanks zeebra shawn!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    My friend and I had an AKA Hybrid each courtesy of THE RobbyRas. DAMN good smoke, burned great the whole way through, good citrus flavor up front with black/chili pepper that built up the rest of the way. (that's what we both got. but we both suck lol) Not too overwhelming in strength even on a fairly empty stomach, but great on flavor.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Imgebo (Jimmy) glad i got a sampler lol thanks
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    pbchevo:
    Not a problem glad you liked it. I find that they become really enjoyable after the first half inch. I have conviced every male in my fiance immidate family to buy a box. I will probolly convince a few more over the holiday this week.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Imgembo:
    pbchevo:
    Not a problem glad you liked it. I find that they become really enjoyable after the first half inch. I have conviced every male in my fiance immidate family to buy a box. I will probolly convince a few more over the holiday this week.

Ill probably get a box as sson as i try all the sizes