Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT - ISO: Boveda packs and PVW bourbon

Hey guys, I'm looking for 3-? Boveda 65-69 rh packs. Have plenty to trade; if interested let me know.

And now more importantly, once again it is that time of year. If any of you are out and happen to come across any Van Winkle 13 yr Rye or Pappy Van Winkle 15 or 20 yr, or even ANY of the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection bourbon/ryes, I will make it more than worth your while.

Thanks!

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Antique collection is out . Picked up Eagle Rare and 18. Think they still have of the others. Looking at maybe the t. Handy. Pappy should start getting released very soon!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Nice. Well considering they're not going to have any of it here, if you're interested in trading any of them let me know! Gotta love a state ran liquor state.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Next time in lex prolly this week ill check on some buffalo trace for ya
    Medic45:
    Next time in lex prolly this week ill check on some buffalo trace for ya
    Thanks man.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    Nice. Well considering they're not going to have any of it here, if you're interested in trading any of them let me know! Gotta love a state ran liquor state.
    We got ours abolished!! Now it's on at Costco, grocery stores and yes Walmart!!
    Bigshizza:
    jasonusa1:
    So I heard. And believe me, I'm jealous. Although, how are the prices now without regulation?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    Bigshizza:
    jasonusa1:
    So I heard. And believe me, I'm jealous. Although, how are the prices now without regulation?
    The prices are roughly the same but variety is much greater. Have you heard of Total Wine & More? Basically, the size of a grocery store with craft beers, spirits, lots of wine and even a walkin humidor!! It's like a Baskin & Robbins for fat kids only they drink a lot! Really nice place!
    Yeah, they have those here minus spirits; great beer selection though; crap cigar selection (here at least). We have these amazing liquor stores by the name of ABC. Sike.
  • Can I get a bump bump.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Knock knock. Mail call
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have a bottle of PVW 12 if you are still looking.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Marker:
    I have a bottle of PVW 12 if you are still looking.
    Pm to you