Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Few smokes to move

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Looking to sell these smokes. Either I have a few extras or they are just not for me anymore. Would like to try to sell entire lot first and maybe break it down if no one jumps on it. Total retail for $275, I'm charging you $455 minus the retail shipped......LOL.

2 x Camacho Pre Embargo
2 x Predomo Edicion de Silvo Torpedo
Oliva V Maduro 2010
Lito Gomez Small Batch #3
2 x MOW Armada
Diamond Crown Robusto
2 x My Father Le Bijou Toro
My Father
Partagas 150
Sencillo Black
Sencillo Platinum
Diesel Torp
San Lotano Maduro
My Father Le Bijou Petit Robusto
Graycliff Double Expresso

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You people are killing me, I am going to have to fore go the forums until financial lockdown is over. Good luck brother.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    man... if you'll break this up I see a 6-pack in there that I would be all over... keep me posted!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    You people are killing me, I am going to have to fore go the forums until financial lockdown is over. Good luck brother.
    Lmao I'm with you brother my wallet has taken a beating this month!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    maybe post which ones you like and see if anyone is interested in the others...I dont mind splitting it up in 2 or so, maybe $90 each for 2 ppl and you split up the smokes and I'll ship each their share??
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    maybe post which ones you like and see if anyone is interested in the others...I dont mind splitting it up in 2 or so, maybe $90 each for 2 ppl and you split up the smokes and I'll ship each their share??
    The 2 perdomos, LG and the 150 are the 4 Id really like... if anyone wats to split... lemme know
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm lookin' at the Armadas and the My Fathers.
    take off $25 shipped.
    PM to Rob and Rain.

Splitting up the package
    Replied.
    Deduct the 2 Predomo's, Partagas 150 and LG Small Batch for a lower price, PM me.

Also willing to trade, really only looking for the following smokes that I been wanting to try but havnt purchased too much lately.
    Room 101 Daruma
    Viaje Anniversary
    Headley Grange
    La Aroma de Cuba, reserva's
    any other new releases as well..

thaanks!
    zeebra:
    Deduct the 2 Predomo's, Partagas 150 and LG Small Batch for a lower price, PM me.

Also willing to trade, really only looking for the following smokes that I been wanting to try but havnt purchased too much lately.
    Room 101 Daruma
    Viaje Anniversary
    Headley Grange
    La Aroma de Cuba, reserva's
    any other new releases as well..

thaanks!
    Shawn, you're really in Houston? Hmmm..
    yup, all my life man!