Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Let's make a deal

Ok, I have gone kind of crazy with the cigar thing of late and have a very stocked, very large humidor. Need to cut myself off, but there are still a large number of cigars I want to try. Just PM me and we can work something out.

I have quite a few I am willing to trade including lots of Gurkhas, RP Signature, Padilla, Torano, 5 Vegas Serie A, Upmann, 5 Vegas classic and gold, Camacho, Bohemian, Cu-Avana, Lot 23, Limitada 06, Nestor Reserve Maduro

If you are interested in making a trade of five or so different singles. Let me know. I am interested in trying the following:

Anything else you might suggest not on this list would be welcome too.

Perdomo ESV and Perdomo Habano

Monte Christo Media Noche.

CAO 10 Anniversay

Rocky Patel Edge and I-Press

5 Vegas Limitada 08

601's

Don Tomas Candela

Oliva O Maduro

La Aurora 1495

R&J Reserve

Partagas - various, but especially the black

Man O War

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    damn, Im not sure how that happened but i dont have ANY of thos in my humidor right now.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I do! Wheeeee!

I've got the Edge, some 601s, and R&J Reservas, sdip. I'd be interested in trying any of the 5 Vegas, Padilla, and Camacho lines.
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406

Ok, I will send you a Limitada 06 (torpedo), 5 Vegas Red (robusto), Padilla Obsidian (torpedo) Camacho 1962 (churchill) and 5 Vegas Serie A.

Email me you address.

Cool. I'll send you an R&J Reserva (Toro), a 601 Green Oscuro (Robusto), 601 Blue (Robusto), and an Edge Corojo (Toro). What would you rather have for the 5th? A duplicate of one of those, or a different 601? (Or, I remember you like the Masterpiece -- I can send you a Classic, if you want.)
    Tough choice. How about sending them both and I will throw in a Nestor Reserve Maduro and a 5 Vegas Gold
    Which both? A Classic and another 601?

(BTW, I just had a Graycliff Legend, and if you haven't had one, you definitely want to try one.)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Pssst.. Urbino, sdip is hitting you with some nice cigars. I love the 5 Vegas stuff and the Camacho should be pleasing as well. I haven't tried the 601 stuff yet but if it is good as the Peppin sticks I've tried in the past, they should be a hit. You just reminded me I have a three year old R&J 1875 in a coma in my humidor. Perhaps I should take it off life support some time this week...Hmmm. Rocky's Edge another fine choice. You both seem like fine traders
    Yeah, I feel like I'm getting by far the better end of this deal, but I'm not sure what I can do about it. These are the only cigars sdip was interested in that I have.

I would like to try the Graycliff.  How about sending that along with the Hemingway. So you know, I am traveling all week and won't send the package out until next weekend.

Sounds good, sdip. I'll wait until you're back before sending yours, too, so they're not waiting around in a hot environment for several days.