Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TheKid is TheMan

So, it has been a very bad week here. I am trying to buy a house which has had its own pitfalls and been a complete cluster. I took over as security manager which comes with its own headaches to include the possibility of losing my job in the next week to 10 days. But then I get this box that devastates my entire compound. This box contains some snacks (don't know how you knew oreos to be one of my fav's) and sticks all of which are new to me. Rudy, you have truely made a horrible week much better brother. I do not know how to thank you other than to say thank you, and you are the MAN.
I will enjoy everyone of these sticks brother. I just had a nice herf with some DEA folks which was catered by some fine folks of this forum and all of you are genuine in your own rite. Rudy, thank you, and this is far from over.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Rudster, very nice hit!!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rudy san wa dare desuka?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Say it ain't so....a package showed up for JimmyJames???? Ooooooooopzzz.... Nice work Rudeboy Stone
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Rudy..James you deserve this destruction as well as future take outs...haaaaaaa
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Say it ain't so....a package showed up for JimmyJames???? Ooooooooopzzz.... Nice work Rudeboy Stone
    It did, and I am looking forward to these sticks, and have already sampled some snacks (as I tyoe this), lol.
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice Rudy..James you deserve this destruction as well as future take outs...haaaaaaa
    Deserve is subjective (as another member worded it) and I appreciate it Jim.
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    It did, and I am looking forward to these sticks, and have already sampled some snacks (as I tyoe this), lol.
    well....ya best find good shelter in the coming days LOL
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    Brother, I am just hoping I will be here in the coming days. Its bad right now. Real bad.
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    Brother, I am just hoping I will be here in the coming days. Its bad right now. Real bad.
    i wish you the best bro, you'll have good smokes to take your mind of the BS. It will get better, it always does.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Rudy!! And James be safe!!! Atlantic city is swimming right now
    Money can't buy taste
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    i wish you the best bro, you'll have good smokes to take your mind of the BS. It will get better, it always does.
    I really hope and pray you get back home soon to your new house, new career and getting that boat out in the water!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    uh oh what is going on dude? are you ok? feel free to PM me if you don't want it on the open forums... but this panda is worried
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    I really hope and pray you get back home soon to your new house, new career and getting that boat out in the water!!
    Boat's N Hoes, Boats N Hoes, I gotta have me my Boats N Hoes.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Man I was beginnin to think that the EOD guys got ahold of my care pkg and detonated it due to opsec. Glad you gottem, didnt think it would ever arrive.
    Now what guy doesnt like oreos?? lol.. Enjoy the Halloween treats my friend !! I hope the sticks are ok after their journey. Take Care, be safe and be smart!!
    The Kid:
    Man I was beginnin to think that the EOD guys got ahold of my care pkg and detonated it due to opsec. Glad you gottem, didnt think it would ever arrive.
    Now what guy doesnt like oreos?? lol.. Enjoy the Halloween treats my friend !! I hope the sticks are ok after their journey. Take Care, be safe and be smart!!
    +1000
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Whoa, Rudy bombed you?? I knew absolutely nothi.... Everything about this ;) he's a pretty stand up fellow. Sorry to hear things are tough big brother. I'll Skype ya in the morning if you have time.
    The Kid:
    The sticks made it fine, I was a little worried because box looked like it had been used as a rugby ball. But it was packaged nicely, not a single oreo was cracked, lol. I can't wait to try those sticks, it will be hard letting them rest. We had a few new agents come in and there is now three of us that enjoy the leaf, so we have been having a nightly herf, so it has been nice in that aspect. Again Thanks Rudy, it means alot.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dannnggg ---- great hit Rudy !!!
    Snacks & cigars !!!! That's a nice one-two punch right there.

Enjoy those James & stay safe brother.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    The Kid:
    The sticks made it fine, I was a little worried because box looked like it had been used as a rugby ball. But it was packaged nicely, not a single oreo was cracked, lol. I can't wait to try those sticks, it will be hard letting them rest. We had a few new agents come in and there is now three of us that enjoy the leaf, so we have been having a nightly herf, so it has been nice in that aspect. Again Thanks Rudy, it means alot.
    LOL,,All oreos present and accounted for sir! that surprising. I was gonna ask ya how many were broken .. Cool!! yea I try to do my best on the pkgng, The oktoberfest is a 2011, havent tried the 2012's yet. Id burn that one first, The wrapper tends to need a few touchups throughout the smoke, but great flavor.
    Im glad they brightened your day. Mission Accomplished!!!!
    The Kid:
    marineatbn03:
    The Kid:
    LOL,,All oreos present and accounted for sir! that surprising. I was gonna ask ya how many were broken .. Cool!! yea I try to do my best on the pkgng, The oktoberfest is a 2011, havent tried the 2012's yet. Id burn that one first, The wrapper tends to need a few touchups throughout the smoke, but great flavor.
    Im glad they brightened your day. Mission Accomplished!!!!
    I am particularly looking forward to that one. Not to say that I am not looking forward to the others, because that would be a lie. But after a week or so in the humi, game on!