Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stateside soldier pass

2»

Comments

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    My takes and puts. I shall have it back out tomorrow. The DC is 0312 0820 0002 4543 5513.

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Those are some choice looking sticks, brother! Thanks for being part of this, it means a lot.
    I received a couple more donations from BoTL who opted out of the pass. MTucelli and Trident, along with some friends, sent a pant load of awesome sticks to be distributed to our soldiers who are stateside. Brothers, I thank you for you willingness to give!

First up are Roman and some of his friends who are veterans.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

MTucelli sent a bundle of these with instructions to take a few for myself. I'm glad I listened because I've found a new morning smoke to pair with my coffee! Grab some of these fellers, you'll be glad you did!
    Any idea where this is at now?
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Any idea where this is at now?
    Shipped it out today, was away from home for a bit and couldn't ship it. Sorry for the delay!
  • Bump. Still looking for it
  • I still have not heard from Rob. Hopefully we are still on board with this pass
    buckeyecigar:
    I still have not heard from Rob. Hopefully we are still on board with this pass

That's what I'm yelling... Nothing has made it back, so hopefully this hasn't been lost in the USPS madhouse somewhere along the way.
    Contributions from Jiunn and Boyd. Many thanks, brothers!

• RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Pm to ya buck. To everyone else sorry for the delay its on its way!
  • Got the package in hand. Dr. M I need your addy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent Brian
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bump, I have this and need Scarlin's addy, anyone able to shoot it to me?
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Replied
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    I received it today..Who is next after me? or does it go back to toombes?
    Looks like its coming back to me unless anyone else wants to jump on board. You have a PM.
    I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this pass. Hopefully, I can find organizations who will appreciate the effort we've put into this pass and will get the sticks to our soldiers here in the States.
    Lads, I have the pass in hand and have personally drooled on each and every stick. I'll post pics of the full amount when I get the chance later in the week. A huge thank you to everyone who took part in the pass and to those of you who send donations. It would thrill me silly to know that these will be appreciated by our soldiers here in the States. I'll keep the boards posted on my progress with getting these out.
  • Great toombes. Glad to see pass in hand
    Thanks, Brian.