In honor of the Glick....BUY IT...YOU WILL LiKe iT

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Now THAT'S my kind of review!

Is it good?

Yes!

I'll take it.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I thought this one was decent but slightly one dimensional after a while. I know it's put out by Pete's brother KC. I tried this one first and then hit the Bone Crusher. While both were good, I preferred the BC. Neither were really astounding but the BC had more of what I look for in cigars these days.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rob I had the lat54, and as a fan of med cigars it was a hit. My recommendation in my review was this is not something for full bodied smokers so I could totally see where you are coming from. The depth was delicate IMO, and could be overlooked by someone looking for more kick. It's funny because the guy that gave it to me has opposite tastes, loves tats, loves NC, and told me I'd love it. He was right.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear...this one is definitely on my wish list

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Definitely not a bad stick. For a medium bodied smoke, it was very nice and the flavors were very delicate but good. I'd highly recommend it to people who love mild to medium smokes that are looking for a little more flavor or just something different.

The guy who handed it to me at the shop said it was very cubanesque. I have to agree to some extent. Definitely better than the Byron that the guy at the other shop pushed on me for WAY too much money.
    Honesty, the finish was as good or better then the monte 2 I had earlier. Both were ROTT, an I think both would benefit from age. It will be a box buy for me.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Honesty, the finish was as good or better then the monte 2 I had earlier. Both were ROTT, an I think both would benefit from age. It will be a box buy for me.
    Thanks for the review on this one, Dustin LMAO. Loved your post BTW.

I definitely want to try one of these and see for myself....this one's been getting lots of hype.
    ....but there's so many other good medium bodied cigars out there right now, this would have to be a truly exceptional smoke to make it on my "want a box list".
    The price is pretty reasonable though.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

I definitely want to try one of these and see for myself....this one's been getting lots of hype.
    ....but there's so many other good medium bodied cigars out there right now, this would have to be a truly exceptional smoke to make it on my "want a box list".
    And there are a ton out there. I was specifically impressed with the finish being close to the Monte...better IMO; hence, for me it is a box buy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    What kind of B&M do you have up there that has these?
    james40:
    Got it from a BOTL at a herf, but I will recommend it to my B&M owner. They are available online James, ccom has them.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

Split a box with you Johnny?? Hmmm whatcha say bro?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    catfishbluezz:
    james40:
    Got it from a BOTL at a herf, but I will recommend it to my B&M owner. They are available online James, ccom has them.
    Wow, I R dumb...thanks Catfish.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

No spendy right now...wife will shoot me (almost did for that box of lil monsters LOL). have big purchase coming up soon & plenty of cigars to smoke in the mean time.

and weren't we supposed to split a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo still too??

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:

No spendy right now...wife will shoot me (almost did for that box of lil monsters LOL). have big purchase coming up soon & plenty of cigars to smoke in the mean time.

and weren't we supposed to split a box of Namakubi Papi Chulo still too??
    Yes Sir, that is correct!