Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rip throws the smash down!

Rip decided to pay me back for the new release sampler I sent him. Obviously, he went WAY over the top with this package he sent me. All of these will be enjoyed, a couple reviewed, and I cannot wait ot fire all of them up. Reading his reviews have helped me develop my palette and tastes. His recommendations are always spot on and his reviewing style has influenced my reviews as it is best to concentrate on the experience, rather then the score. Rip has always been a big help via PM too, answering questions and offering suggestions with an objective mind. It goes without saying, you are a valued member here bro. Thanks for the cigars, each will be serve as a proper memory of a good moment in time. image

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yep...smashed. Nice one Rip.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, amazing hit Rip!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!! That's awesome Rip! Dusty fish is going to need to find some love in those sticks!! I think he will!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice rip!! Dustin your a lucky man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Wow, now that's a bomb!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dustin, you got shredded! Get it? Shredded, Ripped ........ whatever.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    he Ripped a fart on yo face
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That is a nice collection of tobacco.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Wow! great hit! Every one looks awesome.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rip's on a Roll!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice Rip, first class brother.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Hi Dustin, I am glad the package reached its destination on time. I was worried about all the cancellation of flights recently. It has been very interesting to observe how your palate has developed over the year since we met each other here. I am so sorry about the restriction for not be able to send you some ISOM. However, you love earthiness with delicate aromatic sweet-spicy flavors and aroma. These are couple of my all time favourite non-Cubans and I am very happy to share them with you.

we are passing through another cigar boom and the market is flooded with many so-called premium cigars and limited editions. As a true cigar lover(the word Afiocinado sounds little awkward to me), we help each other to learn, not to fall into the marketing hoaxes, most importantly enjoy the hobby within our taste buds and limited ability. This is why I joined to this forum and found all the great BOTLs. It has been a lot of fun and I have been learning a lot as well. I have no desire to influence anyone rather than lay down facts about the cigars I smoke.

Again, I sincerely appreciate for sending me the new release sampler. Thank you brother!
    catfishbluezz:
    Rip decided to pay me back for the new release sampler I sent him. Obviously, he went WAY over the top with this package he sent me. All of these will be enjoyed, a couple reviewed, and I cannot wait ot fire all of them up. Reading his reviews have helped me develop my palette and tastes. His recommendations are always spot on and his reviewing style has influenced my reviews as it is best to concentrate on the experience, rather then the score. Rip has always been a big help via PM too, answering questions and offering suggestions with an objective mind. It goes without saying, you are a valued member here bro. Thanks for the cigars, each will be serve as a proper memory of a good moment in time. image
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice hit!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome is the word that comes to mind when I open this thread. Smash is a understating word my friend, yet I understand it. Rip, your generosity is becoming nicely famous. Enjoy Dustin...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You da man RIP! Very nice and Very deserving! Congrats Dustin!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rip knows cigars.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    A very gracious gift/bomb by an asset to the forum, to a all deserving Bork/botl!!! Very nice:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danggggg Rip!!!!!! Fantastic bomb, very unique selection of cigars. Well done.

And Dustin, hope to see some reviews on those bad boys.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *