Home General Discussion
Options

first order on c.com

Comments

• Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    June 2008 I got the weekend blitz. It was 5 Gurkha Titan II and a 5 stick Herf-a-dor for about 50 bucks if I remember. I smoked 4 of them pretty quickly because I really enjoyed them and was thinking that they would come up on a deal some where, sometime. Yup I'm still waiting on that deal and have only one left
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    My order history says a 90 rated sampler and a mixed sampler for a grand total of 36 bucks!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    I still have yet to make a purchase from here but I have a n00b question. I only see prices here for singles and boxes. Do they have special pricing for 5ers or is it just the price of 5 singles?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I email The Beard when I want to order something. He's always treated me great. You can email him @ tblythe@cigar.com or contact any of the folks at 800.357.9800 | service@cigar.com
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Mine was the 2009 Best of Sampler
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    I still have yet to make a purchase from here but I have a n00b question. I only see prices here for singles and boxes. Do they have special pricing for 5ers or is it just the price of 5 singles?
    Absolutely. Check out their daily deals. Also check out the other site, cigarsprintsale.com
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    If I remember right, although not that long ago, my first order was 10 Undercrown Toros followed up by 20 Undercrown Toros shortly afterward.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Goatmilk:
    Absolutely. Check out their daily deals. Also check out the other site, cigarsprintsale.com

I know about the DDs and the sprint sale. I was just wondering about buying a 5er or 10pack whether they took anything off from the singles price.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    danielzreyes:
    Goatmilk:

I know about the DDs and the sprint sale. I was just wondering about buying a 5er or 10pack whether they took anything off from the singles price.
    Generally, yes, but it depends heavily on the cigar in question, they seem to have a lot more wiggle room with some than others. As others have said, definitely contact Tim Blythe ("The Beard") or any other rep at service@cigar.com.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Don't recall my first order but the oldest order on record is:

2 Camacho Corojo
    2 Camacho SLR
    2 Camacho 1962
    2 Camacho Coyolar
    2 Camacho Select

...all for $20 shipped. I should have bought like 50 of those frickin' things lol.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez sampler, 5Vegas Classic, back in early 2010 only goes back 2 years, and still smoking and ordering the classics!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    My hundred count humi.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    My hundred count humi.
    Dire, you'll need something besides that humi for what you got coming???? Paybacks are?.........LOL!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My first order was back in November of 2009 I ordered a weekend Blitz of Gurkha since the price was so good and also the original AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozen. in October 2010 I got an email from Tim and it all went down hill from there.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    My hundred count humi.
    Dire, you'll need something besides that humi for what you got coming???? Paybacks are?.........LOL!!!
    Nah I don't need any payback
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    My hundred count humi.
    Nah I don't need any payback
    Apologizes now order went it last week, unable to stop now enjoy!
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    a 5 pack of Graycliff 1666 Presidentes off the DD, a 3 for $5 Padilla deal: A Miami, '68, and a Habano, and a ccom cutter. From March 2009.

I still have 3 of those Graycliffs in a humidor somewhere!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    My first purchase here was in Nov 2010. Ccom humi, Graycliff G2 and Turbo 10 cigar taster pack and Don Pepin Garcia 10 pack sampler.

Now, I have a coolidor and 3 humis with ~380 sticks....
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    I got the Cohiba case sampler, a Xicar Executive torch, Butane and a ccom cutter in Jan of 2011
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    What was everyone's first order here on c.com? If you can't remember, you can go to Account, then order history. Mine was a DD back in 5/18/2010. 2 5ers of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Robusto, Habano. ( I still have 2 left)
    bump for the newer members. (1 left of the sccc)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Thrifty Fifty samp.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting to see everyone's first order - funny how our tastes and orders change as time passes.

My first one is too far back it doesn't show up in the history, really wish it did though.....
    I want to say it was in either late 2009/early 2010 - I know it was a few samplers.
    For some reason Nub, 5 Vegas, and Nicaragua's "best of" all ring a bell. Pretty sure these cigars are long gone though.

But the earliest order that shows up though:
    CAO Flavours Sampler (have the Bella Vanilla left, I think)
    La Perla Habana Robusto Collection (long gone)
    Humi-Care Cigar Juice (16oz.) (have since switched to beads)
    5 Vegas Collected Works Sampler (long gone)
    Bahia Blu Torpedo (might still have this one)
    Cuba Libre ONE No. 2 Belicoso (gone)
    Bahia Trinidad, No. 2 Belicoso (gone)
    Bandidos, 4.75 X 32 (have 5-6 left)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No idea what the contents were as it won't show it when you click on it, but it's labeled, "Tim's Email Sampler."
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha it doesn't say what it was but I know I ordered the churchhill combo and it was back ordered so I'm pretty sure I bought a 5er of exclusivo's and #6's
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was the c.com house blend mega sampler. It was three bundles of eight. Each of the eight was a different c.com blend. So you would up with three each of eight varieties. Tremendous. They make super bombs. Sent one of these bundles to my grandson, for instance, as a great way to find out what he liked to smoke. I love the purple label and the sun grown.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    05/03/2011
    Ave Maria Knights Templar
    Ave Maria Holy Grail
    My Father No. 1
    Man O' War Variety Sampler

the only one that I still have is the Templar
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    back in Dec 11, 2010. man, I was in idiot ordering those fancy stuff. I still am haha

Davidoff Maduro Series, Robusto, Maduro
    Arturo Fuente OpusX Lost City, Double Robusto
    San Lotano maduro
    Christmas Top Tier Sampler
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    4/26/12- CCOM 20ct humi and The best of Victor Sinclair sampler. The VS got donated to another guy.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me it was the intro pack sampler.20 cigars and a 20 count humidor.wich my wife actually ordered for me.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    I actually just made my first order, and it was rather extensive.
    It included:
    -Box of 10 Gurkha Black Dragon Maduro Salomon
    -Zombie Apocalypse Kit which included:
    - 1 10- Count Herf-A-Dor
    - 1 Black Ops Cutter
    - 1 Xikar Inpress Lighter
    - 1 Genesis the Project
    - 1 Graycliff 30 Year Vintage
    - 1 Cohiba Black
    - 1 Black Crown
    - 1 Punch Bareknuckle
    -Cigar.com Deluxe Humidor
    -5 Gurkha Status Maduro Torpedo
    -1 Gurkha Custom Sampler including
    - 1 Gurkha Beauty, Toro, Connecticut
    - 1 Gurkha Black Dragon Fury, Gran Torpedo, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Black Dragon, Imperial Presidente, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Doble Maduro, Churchill, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Doble Maduro, Double Rothschild, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001, Aniversario, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001, Double Rothschild, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001, Torpedo, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Special Ops, Churchill, Maduro
    - 1 Gurkha Widow Maker , Churchill, Connecticut

As you might notice, I'm a big fan of Gurkha Cigars, and I jumped at the opportunity to get several for a greatly reduced cost from what I would find at any tobacconist's.