Home Non Cigar Related

Slobbering Barney Frank

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Yesterday Barney Frank was being interviewed by CNBC about these executive compensation levels. Between all the spit and mumbling, you quickly notice that Barney Frank is really irritated. After all, he's two damned important to have to stand around and answer to the people. Another explanation is that he realized he was being bested by the interviewer, Mark Haines of CNBC, and wanted to get the hell out of there. He knows that he can't rationally explain why the government should be able to set any type of guidelines or regulations on pay levels at private companies.

So Barney Frank, the quintessential void surrounded by a sphincter muscle, throws a hissy fit and declares the interview to be over and rips out his earpiece. Haines' response, "Fine, goodbye sir. We'll manage without you." Ain't that the truth. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2009/06/11/frankly-rude-barney-cuts-haines-interview-short

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Krieg:
    Yesterday Barney Frank was being interviewed by CNBC about these executive compensation levels. Between all the spit and mumbling, you quickly notice that Barney Frank is really irritated. After all, he's two damned important to have to stand around and answer to the people. Another explanation is that he realized he was being bested by the interviewer, Mark Haines of CNBC, and wanted to get the hell out of there. He knows that he can't rationally explain why the government should be able to set any type of guidelines or regulations on pay levels at private companies.

So Barney Frank, the quintessential void surrounded by a sphincter muscle, throws a hissy fit and declares the interview to be over and rips out his earpiece. Haines' response, "Fine, goodbye sir. We'll manage without you." Ain't that the truth. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2009/06/11/frankly-rude-barney-cuts-haines-interview-short

I love Mark Haines ...( not in a gay type way haha) but in a manly mantype way ...Just thought I'd clear that up before anybody jumped me ...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Krieg:

I love Mark Haines ...( not in a gay type way haha) but in a manly mantype way ...Just thought I'd clear that up before anybody jumped me ...

It's ok gene, you dont have to justify, were all very accepting on this board. We still love you
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Krieg:

I dunno, "manly mantype" sounds kinda gay, just rougher. Just saying.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    You guys are a riot LMAO !!!
  • adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    Jetmech_63:
    gmill880:
    Krieg:

It's ok gene, you dont have to justify, were all very accepting on this board. We still love you
    Is this more of a bromance situation, or a guy love situation?
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    Krieg:

funny pictures
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jlzimmerman:
    Krieg:

funny pictures
    great game. great post.
  • adamkhaliladamkhalil Posts: 80
    kuzi16:
    jlzimmerman:
    Krieg:

funny pictures
    great game. great post.
    kuzi whats your gamertag? my bro jsut sent me this game and i love it. -- add me on xbox live, abomb105
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sorry. dont have Xbox. i jsut play at my friends house. ...I do log in under "Mortal Kombat"
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jlzimmerman:
    Krieg:

funny pictures
    I laughed for 10min when I saw this post.

"Long ashes my friends."