Home General Discussion
Options

first order on c.com

13»

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    6-Cigar Sampler and Humidor, A. Fernandez 6-Cigar Sampler. 10/21/11. The week my love for AJ started.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    the cigar journal taster pack
    5 vegas collected works
    then got suckered in to buying the vs churchill sampler for 19.99, i think the vs sampler should be free and they should give you 20 bux to smoke em
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    the cigar journal taster pack
    5 vegas collected works
    then got suckered in to buying the vs churchill sampler for 19.99, i think the vs sampler should be free and they should give you 20 bux to smoke em
    :D hilarious!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So my history shows my oldest order being December of 2010 but I joined the forums the day I put my first order in ..... It was a DD 3 fivers of Gurkha blue steel's, 2 fivers of DPG Blue's. free shipping of course.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    scottrc13:
    I actually just made my first order, and it was rather extensive. It included: -Box of 10 Gurkha Black Dragon Maduro Salomon -Zombie Apocalypse Kit which included: - 1 10- Count Herf-A-Dor - 1 Black Ops Cutter - 1 Xikar Inpress Lighter - 1 Genesis the Project - 1 Graycliff 30 Year Vintage - 1 Cohiba Black - 1 Black Crown - 1 Punch Bareknuckle -Cigar.com Deluxe Humidor -5 Gurkha Status Maduro Torpedo -1 Gurkha Custom Sampler including - 1 Gurkha Beauty, Toro, Connecticut - 1 Gurkha Black Dragon Fury, Gran Torpedo, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Black Dragon, Imperial Presidente, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Doble Maduro, Churchill, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Doble Maduro, Double Rothschild, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001, Aniversario, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001, Double Rothschild, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001, Torpedo, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Special Ops, Churchill, Maduro - 1 Gurkha Widow Maker , Churchill, Connecticut As you might notice, I'm a big fan of Gurkha Cigars, and I jumped at the opportunity to get several for a greatly reduced cost from what I would find at any tobacconist's.
    Nice order, welcome to the forum and your new problem!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    My first order was on Sunday: 2 x EP Carrillo Elencos 2 x Sol Cubano Classic 2 x Graycliff Platinum 2 x Tatuaje Havana 2 x Man O’ War Side Project 52C These are the first ones for my new humidor!
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    What was everyone's first order here on c.com?
    I placed this order Sunday and they will be the first ones for my new humidor! 2 x EP Carrillo Elencos
    2 x Sol Cubano Classic
    2 x Graycliff Platinum
    2 x Tatuaje Havana
    2 x Man O’ War Side Project 52C
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Mine was the cigar.com house blend sampler pack back in september, good cigars for the money
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    My first order was:

Isla del Sol by Drew Estate
    Java by Drew Estate
    Tabak Especial by Drew Estate
    Illusione ~68~ Bombone
    La Herencia Cubana Original
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
    Oliva Serie G Cameroon Special G

The illusione is what really got me to stay in this hobby.. the rest were ok.. As far as i remember... Also realized i answered this before so sorry about double post..lol
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    First order on ccom dated 11192011
    Consisted of a ultimate 3x5 belicoso sampler and the heavy hitters double stack. No clue what was in the belicoso sampler. Only smokes in the heavy hitters sampler I rebought was the Armada.
    Oh how things have change in the last year!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    my first order was 04/02/12 consisting of my first humi and a 5ver of La Herencia Cubana Core Gosh I really enjoyed those things..lol