Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

WTF Cigars

pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Anybody seen the WTF cigars in the big list? There isn't much information on these. Leads one to ask... WTF?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, this does not tell you much.. Put some earmuffs on the kids because WTF Cigars means exactly what you think it does. I know, I know. You're probably saying, “WTF, who names a cigar brand WTF?” We said the same thing too. Then looking at the price, you'll probably mention the brand name again. Right, they're not cheap. But what they are is delicious, small-batch cigars hailing from Nicaragua. The blend is a bit spicy up front but leaves a smooth, cedary creaminess on the finish. WTF will truly surprise you once you get past the name.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I got a couple in today, after they rest a bit I will burn and report. They sounded pretty good despite the name

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. Thanks Mike.
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    My local B& M has had them for a year now. I have had several and enjoy them. I send one to Roberto99 back in march when we did our trade.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what a better question is. WTF is backwoods doing listed among the premiums?
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    MESKC:
    My local B& M has had them for a year now. I have had several and enjoy them. I send one to Roberto99 back in march when we did our trade.
    Wow, I missed this thread. Yep, that was just about when I had to stop cigars for awhile. I did get to it last summer though. Not a primo buster but it was pretty good. I didn't think the background story worked very well for selling these though. It went something like this...

Some blender was working with a cigar maker and made changes to some sample blendings. He ordered 500 of the new cigars to be made with the new blend. Due to a language barrier the cigar maker filled the order with the original blend. The blender lit them up and said WTF! HE was disappointed that the original blend was used. So he tried to pawn them off to his clientele but they liked them and asked for them to be kept in stock.