Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

One more name for the bombing list!!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well after running around and keeping busy today I got home to find a unexpected package. I look at the return addy and have no idea who it's from... But opening it reveals Bombay decided to bomb me a very awesome present!!!!! One of my favorite maddys and some stuff I've really been wanting to try!!! Thank you so much man it's very appreciated!!!! And now that I'm not that busy my daily stick consumption has been on a rise!! So I will tuck these beauties away for a week or so and then they will meet the death by small fire!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job smackin the Lee around there big Jim!! A well deserving BOTL
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    How are those 777s?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Love to see Lee get smacked around.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Glad to see they got there in good shape Lee. Enjoy. I know you had a bit of a rough go last week so I thought you may need a pick me up.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, and good morale booster for Lee!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Glad to see they got there in good shape Lee. Enjoy. I know you had a bit of a rough go last week so I thought you may need a pick me up.
    It's very much appreciated!! And you definitely made the day a whole lot better!! Thank you very much again!! And your name has been posted on my bomb list lol!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    How are those 777s?
    I really enjoyed the one I had, nice chocolatey maduro! Very nice gesture Jim!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    How many Jim's are on here?????????
    Money can't buy taste
    Lets see me, Bombay, Jadelt, JJ, James40 and Jiunn(Jim in English) am I missing anyone????
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Lets see me, Bombay, Jadelt, JJ, James40 and Jiunn(Jim in English) am I missing anyone????
    Marine
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    Bigshizza:
    Marine
    Thanks Tony, how did I miss him?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet bomb you got there, Lee !!! Well done Bombay, very nice !

Room 101s & Cohibas are very good, never had the others but they look finger-lickin' good !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, 777 yummy!! Very delicious loooking hit!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Rain:
    How are those 777s?
    I know I am a little slow on the reply here, but I will say that the 777 that we got from Marine's pass jumped to the top of our smoke again list. Nikki had it and immediately said to make sure to save it in our cigar spreadsheet as something that she really liked and that we needed more of. It's gotta be a good stick, but you could gather that from what others have said too.