Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Called OchoZacho Out.......Big Mistake.......

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Over the last couple of months I have done more than a few trades. About a week ago I had set up three or four trades and I noticed a post from Ocho. He had mentioned that he would like to get in on some of the action so I did the only thing that I could do, and I "called him out". I knew from the beginning that Zach is a heavy hitter and he was going to make an example of me. Needless to say that is exactly what he did. As you can see by the selection of cigars he made his point. I would recommend that if you ever want to survive a trade with Zach do not "call him out." Ocho, thank you for the great cigars and I look forward to our next trade.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Droppin plates on your azz, ****! (quick, name that reference!)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I think you are DISTURBED....lol.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Over the last couple of months I have done more than a few trades. About a week ago I had set up three or four trades and I noticed a post from Ocho. He had mentioned that he would like to get in on some of the action so I did the only thing that I could do, and I "called him out". I knew from the beginning that Zach is a heavy hitter and he was going to make an example of me. Needless to say that is exactly what he did. As you can see by the selection of cigars he made his point. I would recommend that if you ever want to survive a trade with Zach do not "call him out." Ocho, thank you for the great cigars and I look forward to our next trade.

Tasteful bunch of cigars, nice trade. Greg, I'm starting to think Mike was right in calling you Pooh Bear. Are you softening up from all these hits, lol?
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:

Tasteful bunch of cigars, nice trade. Greg, I'm starting to think Mike was right in calling you Pooh Bear. Are you softening up from all these hits, lol?
    I think that you are on to something here.......I may be softening up a little.......I am saving up for the Christmas Exchange.....lol.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Ocho! Greg u ok? I'm here for ya if you need a shoulder buddy!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Glad they made it there safe Greg. He's definitely not soft, I'll be posting his end later today.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I heard missiles fly by overhead the other day, must've been this bomb's trajectory on the way to Greg !!

NICCCEEE, Zach!! Dayum, that's how it's done !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Ocho, we seem to have some business!!!! You know what i mean!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...