Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jiunn can count

He's just a liar.... Jiunn messaged me the other night when my buddy passed and we joked about doing a good ole 5-5... Well now, as you can see...Jiunn can count to ten and he even wrote the numbers on the bags so I KNOW HE CAN COUNT! Awesome package with a few mystery sticks, and some smokes I have not tried yet. Good thing I tossed an NC his way HEYO ;) Always a pleasure bro image

Comments

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Give a few minutes I don't have a comment right now.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    giiiiiiiigity. giiiiiiiiiiigity. GIGGITTTYYYY. wait til you try that 2003 HdM DD. I think you'll like. as well as the upmann EL 2012. well, I like all of them haha
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait, I'm thinking of grabbing a cab of that or the EE here soon. I'll probably wait a bit on the EL as I know they will be around a while and some of the guys have said they are a bit fresh. I've heard it was different then the typical HU profile too. I'm stoked at trying the LGC, always see them up for grabs here and there but stayed away.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    interesting viewpoint on the HU LE... I feel like they are great right now. I did a direct comparison against the new partagas LE and found that one to be a bit fresh or as I like to call it "has more legs" ie more aging potential. at any rate, fire them all up this holiday season. let me know what you get out of them
  • Options
    Will do, I got a 98 DD to compare as well, the wrapper is darker on the 03
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice there Snoobie hittin Dustyfish in a time of need!! Sorry about your friend, that's tough but we learn to appreciate each other a bit more that way..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice there Snoobie hittin Dustyfish in a time of need!! Sorry about your friend, that's tough but we learn to appreciate each other a bit more that way..
    you have no idea man, this was a tough one for sure. Glad to be in the company of such great brothers. I've owed you guys my sanity at times.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks to me roomie counts backwards, thought we had that fixed.....LOL Nice Hit!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...