Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone else..

..totally thrown off by the whole dark at 5'oclock thing happening right now? It seems to have crept up on me this year and I'm typing this thinking, "Is it really ONLY 8:45..?" I hate this, it feels like it should be 11.

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Go to work. Dark. Come home. Dark. Work in vault... No windows. I see sun on weekends. The early dark is the only thing I hate about this time of year... But boy do I hate it.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jthanatos:
    Go to work. Dark. Come home. Dark. Work in vault... No windows. I see sun on weekends. The early dark is the only thing I hate about this time of year... But boy do I hate it.
    It could be worse; you could be in Alaska. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to high school in Kodiak. During the winter, it got light around 10:30 in the morning and started getting dark around 2:00 in the afternoon. During the summer though, it got semi dark around 11:00 at night and light around 3:00 in the morning.
    4th of July fireworks started at midnight. LOL!

I hate winter now. It is dark when I go to work, dark when I get home.
    It's hard to do anything when it dark and harder to do anything when it's always raining and dark.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    I went to high school in Kodiak. During the winter, it got light around 10:30 in the morning and started getting dark around 2:00 in the afternoon. During the summer though, it got semi dark around 11:00 at night and light around 3:00 in the morning.
    4th of July fireworks started at midnight. LOL!

I hate winter now. It is dark when I go to work, dark when I get home.
    It's hard to do anything when it dark and harder to do anything when it's always raining and dark.
    Amen brother