Home General Discussion
Options

Looking for a few suggestions!

Good Afternoon!

I am newish to the forums and have received great advice through my first few posts so I figured I would give it another shot. I picked up a cigar habit about a year and a half ago and have a tendency to repeat purchase over and over.  With hundreds of options I know I am missing out on some great ones.  Below is a small list of cigars that I really enjoyed.  Do any of you veterans see any patterns or have any recommendations on new cigars to try?

La Herencia Core
Alec Bradley Prensado
Alec Bradley Black Market
Diesel Shorty
Pueblo Dominicano

All thoughts are welcome!   Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bmosher:
    Good Afternoon!

I am newish to the forums and have received great advice through my first few posts so I figured I would give it another shot. I picked up a cigar habit about a year and a half ago and have a tendency to repeat purchase over and over.  With hundreds of options I know I am missing out on some great ones.  Below is a small list of cigars that I really enjoyed.  Do any of you veterans see any patterns or have any recommendations on new cigars to try?

La Herencia Core
    Alec Bradley Prensado
    Diesel Shorty
    Pueblo Dominicano

Well seems you like med-full bodied with maduro wrappers. I'd recommend some stuff but I'd sound like a broken record lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bmosher:
    Good Afternoon!

La Herencia Core
    Alec Bradley Prensado
    Diesel Shorty
    Pueblo Dominicano

Well seems you like med-full bodied with maduro wrappers. I'd recommend some stuff but I'd sound like a broken record lol
    Try the Ramon Bueso, there are some good deals right now so call your ccom rep. What record would that be Lee?
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bmosher:
    Good Afternoon!

La Herencia Core
    Alec Bradley Prensado
    Diesel Shorty
    Pueblo Dominicano

Try the Ramon Bueso, there are some good deals right now so call your ccom rep. What record would that be Lee?
    Lol padron anny...or even a rested 1000 series
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    I really like the Graycliff Turbo and Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Undercrown, Mi Amor, San cristobal, domus Magnus, Oktoberfest, 101 daruma, tres reynas
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    From that list I'd go with the core one ofmy favs but some of the other suggestions are good too.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    1. call or email cc dot com rep 2. Say "I really like these few cigars, but i feel like im missing out on others that i might like." 3. Say "these are the sizes I do/dont like to smoke" 4. sit back, relax, and buy away. (I've heard "The Beard" is the man to talk to. Someone in here would ba happy to give you his email.)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    tblythe@cigar.com

Or

andyd@cigar.com

The only two email addresses you'll ever need again.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    4 of 6 are AJ Fernandez, I'd explore his lines more fully. Diesel UHC and Unlimited, San Lotano Oval and Habano, Man o War, Man o' War Ruination, Man o' War Puro Authentico...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.