Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ho ho ho merrrry christmas my boy Roman (Trident)

Don't you think for one second that Santa doesn't see you behind the scenes generously bombing everyone and their familias. You cannot hide now! ho ho ho! HA HA HA! Thank you very much for being a true BOTL. Wish away my boy!!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yeah... roman is a very deserving brother... nice work Mr. Claus
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:

agreed... wait... is he Anola??
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Vision:
    robbyras:

oh man... is he? i need to smack that Anola guy around a little... just sayin
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Vision:
    robbyras:

oh man... is he? i need to smack that Anola guy around a little... just sayin
    I think you mean "Ebola" and I'd steer clear of that shizz..
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Roman is the man, nice pick St. Nick
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:

I hope Santa travels to the middle east..... I know a Marine how LOVES Santa........ Roman is a stand up pick and deserving of all Santa has to give!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well since Mr. Roman (Trident) sold me out on my birthday. And I'm still getting incoming rounds from that. I can help with this one. He likes scotch and Drew Estates Liga Privada, HTF Tatuaje and Viaje all day. I know, because I had the great pleasure of herfing with him...

Vision:
    marineatbn03:

I hope Santa travels to the middle east..... I know a Marine how LOVES Santa........ Roman is a stand up pick and deserving of all Santa has to give!
    Yes, but someone won't be in the middle east during the holidays, but nice try Pete, lol.
  • Thank you guys for your suggestions regarding my dear Roman! However, I want my child to wish!

Roman - please do not make Santa sad. Please wish away!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa, I see the nice that you are doing through the threads. Unfortunately I have never been one to wish for anything. You should know I have never ever written a letter to Santa, nor asked for much. So, i humbly ask that the good fortune and wealth that you have bestowed upon be spread to deserving members on here...maybe even Andy or the beard for hooking us up day in and day out, and Kelley for her outrageous deals. If you insist that I deserve something other than a lump of coal then I will leave it in your all knowing hands. Plus, I am not really sure how your reindeer can go underwater to deliver the package to me anyway...
  • Trident:
    Santa, I see the nice that you are doing through the threads. Unfortunately I have never been one to wish for anything. You should know I have never ever written a letter to Santa, nor asked for much. So, i humbly ask that the good fortune and wealth that you have bestowed upon be spread to deserving members on here...maybe even Andy or the beard for hooking us up day in and day out, and Kelley for her outrageous deals. If you insist that I deserve something other than a lump of coal then I will leave it in your all knowing hands. Plus, I am not really sure how your reindeer can go underwater to deliver the package to me anyway...
    There you are my dearest Roman! I had a feeling you were going to say this... but take heart! Santa knows all! I will even bring in the reindeers to help pack this gift!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Trident:
    There you are my dearest Roman! I had a feeling you were going to say this... but take heart! Santa knows all! I will even bring in the reindeers to help pack this gift!
    Santa, I'm glad you choose not to listen to Roman. He is more than deserving!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Trident - "i really enjoy both ardbeg and aberlour. MY favorite aberlour is the abunda'h batch # in the 30s. I heard batch 16 wasnt as good but havent had it. aberlour 12 is also very good. The ardbeg is enjoy are corryvreckian and Nam Beiast is amazing as well. Pretty much any Islay scotch I am a fan of. "

Roman, I am sorry. Santa, here you go.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Trident - "i really enjoy both ardbeg and aberlour. MY favorite aberlour is the abunda'h batch # in the 30s. I heard batch 16 wasnt as good but havent had it. aberlour 12 is also very good. The ardbeg is enjoy are corryvreckian and Nam Beiast is amazing as well. Pretty much any Islay scotch I am a fan of. "

Roman, I am sorry. Santa, here you go.
    BWAHAHAHAHA, straight under the bus, errr sleigh!
  • Thank you my children Nikki and Jamie! Santa is making a list, checking it twice. You kids have all grown up to enjoy some mighty strong alcohol! I knew eggnog was a miss from the get go!
    Eggnog is the bomb Santa, I can't wait to get back on US soil and get some!!