Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lee.mcglynn Made an Example of Me.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Today I received Lee's end of our blind trade. Mind you, this was supposed to be a 5 stick blind. As you can see, this crazy BOTL put a hurtin' for certain on me. Jose Padron must be Lee's next door neighbor. As you can see he hit me with 4 Padron cigars. Really, this is embarrassing, as he sent me a group of All-Star Cigars and I sent him a Gaggle of Misfits. You know what they say - 'Tis the Season I will Get Even. Thank you for the great cigars, Lee. This deal is not over and it's bound to get a little bumpy.....

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Good Lord... nice work!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is this sh*t?!?!?!?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Wtf is this sh*t?!?!?!?!?!
    Thats what I said.......
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy H3LL! That's an epic hit!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Lee that's no way to treat the Bear during the Holidays...great selection Btw
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Now I feel embarrassed about what I sent Greg...
    That's some epic s**t, bro!
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Good lord that's a hit lol. Nice job!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha glad they got there safe!!! Enjoy them brother!!! And happy holidays!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    wowza. good job fellow ninjaaaa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Holy schnikees, what a great hit.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Way to hit the Pooh bear! Lol nice hit Lee!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Wow, an all star list of some of my favorites. Great hit Lee.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Holy moly Lee! Greg, time to hibernate and lick some wounds friend! Something tells me that Lee has a target on his back! Can't wait to see this one play out!!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Way to hit the Pooh bear! Lol nice hit Lee!!:-)

First things first. Lee is top notch all the time. The guy doesn't let up, nice hit. Secondly, I can't stop laughing every time I see Mike post ^^^ this. Greg, why are you letting him get away with this? If this was me, I would have death threats in my PM box. And a DC number in a thread with my name on it, lol....

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Nice Hit Lee!Yikes Greg.
    Greg please don't feel the need to retaliate on me!! I was trying to make a example with the trade...it was don't feel scared to trade with one of the little guys on the forums!! We are not out to upgrade our sticks and in turn send some poop sticks lol. Plus your a extremely generous guy and well in some cases karmas a **** lol. I hope you enjoy all the sticks and thank you for being a stand up guy!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Greg please don't feel the need to retaliate on me!! I was trying to make a example with the trade...it was don't feel scared to trade with one of the little guys on the forums!! We are not out to upgrade our sticks and in turn send some poop sticks lol. Plus your a extremely generous guy and well in some cases karmas a **** lol. I hope you enjoy all the sticks and thank you for being a stand up guy!!!!
    I am guessing this is what Greg heard: "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!" LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I am guessing this is what Greg heard: "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!" LOL
    Lmao your probably right...but just had to say it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee, come on man! No one's buying the "little guy" act. We all know how heavy of a hitter you really are. I expected to see you pimp smack the Bear and then tell him to go back to his cave!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee, come on man! No one's buying the "little guy" act. We all know how heavy of a hitter you really are. I expected to see you pimp smack the Bear and then tell him to go back to his cave!
    Damn Right, Tony.......He is trying to play coy with us......I knew that Lee was going to bring the heat......He has a stake in the big game now....lol.....BTW, I am in my cave licking my wounds.......
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Damn Right, Tony.......He is trying to play coy with us......I knew that Lee was going to bring the heat......He has a stake in the big game now....lol.....BTW, I am in my cave licking my wounds.......
    Hahaha compared to you guys I'm a ant!! But the chance to take a shot at the bear...well it doesn't happen everyday.
    Money can't buy taste