Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Toombes is not playing.

So I slapped Toombes around a little with a PIF package and my end of the trade but I guess he wasn't having it. Take a look yourselfs at the destruction below. Toombes hit me with one of my favorite cohibas a hard to find hemmingway and a top tier gurk. He also hit me with two I haven't tried yet a black crown and Nicaro. Also one Cao I think it's a cross between a black and another cigar could be wrong but he def can't count to 5 either it was a stick trade. Photobucket

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice smack down toombes!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nice smack down toombes!!
    +1
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad they meet your approval, brother! I hadn't even noticed the band around the foot of the CAO!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Glad they meet your approval, brother! I hadn't even noticed the band around the foot of the CAO!
    Yeah I think it's a cross between the black and the VR. I hate smoking cigars the day I get them but I will have to try that cohiba looks might good especially in 20 degree wheather lol.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I suppose this is a good place for this. I got my end of a trade with Mr. Toombes today as well. I've only had the LFD out of this bunch and loved it. Looking forward to the rest of 'em.
    image Thanks for the trade Daniel. Pleasure doing business with you.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad they got there in good shape, brother! The sticks I received from you and Gaetano are patiently awaiting their fiery demise!
    Mike, I'd suggest letting the Nicaro rest for a few months. They seem a bit "new" if you catch my drift.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Danielson, very nice:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice one wal-mart! I'm having a black crown right now. pretty good stuff. Roman gave me this one (thanks dewd)!
    Toombes:
    Glad they got there in good shape, brother! The sticks I received from you and Gaetano are patiently awaiting their fiery demise!
    Mike, I'd suggest letting the Nicaro rest for a few months. They seem a bit "new" if you catch my drift.
    Man I stopped myself from smoking that cohiba last night to let it sit now you tell me the Nicarro is a little green. I love them that way and have been eyeing this blend for a while. Toombes you got until April for that Johhny I sent you sorry bro.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:

Took the words right out of mouth. Good stuff right....

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

Nice job Dan, but where is box #3????? hmmmmmm
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

If your talking aobut the larger one it went to Bigshizza
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

If your talking aobut the larger one it went to Bigshizza
    Didnt even see it in the other thread, thanks!