Home Cigar 101

La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Chisel

biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
Has anyone smoked these? The description sounds intriguing.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can easily put this cigar on my top 10 list.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I know Kuzi loves 'em, says it's by far the best vitola in what's already a great cigar. I have one sitting in my humi I haven't fired up yet.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I am no good at tasting notes for cigars, but the Air Bender Chisel is high on my 'likes' list. If nothing else it is a fun vitola to smoke. I would love to see them do the Air Bender blend in the Chiselito size like the double Ligero, if only for the selfish reason that it is getting too damn cold out to enjoy longer smokes.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I can easily put this cigar on my top 10 list.
    +1 great smoke!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    It is excellent. The punch cut through the entire tip is the way to go.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I know Kuzi loves 'em, says it's by far the best vitola in what's already a great cigar. I have one sitting in my humi I haven't fired up yet.
    i do love em.
    HERE is the review where i gave em a 9.6 out of 10

I need to buy more.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i do love em.
    HERE is the review where i gave em a 9.6 out of 10

I need to buy more.
    Thank you!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:

Dude, I'd never thought of that! Love these smokes, by the way. Definitely a box buy, IMO.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent cigar.
    The air bender and the cameroon cabinet are 2 great cigars, in my opinion.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

Dude, I'd never thought of that! Love these smokes, by the way. Definitely a box buy, IMO.
    apparently Lito showed my B&M owner how to do it, said it was his preferred method to smoke the chisel tip. It hits our palette in a much different way.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

apparently Lito showed my B&M owner how to do it, said it was his preferred method to smoke the chisel tip. It hits our palette in a much different way.
    I must be shallow cuz, while I'm sure it does affect the taste, I want to try it cuz it looks cool! Now I need to get a punch, you guys are killing my budget!
    If you come down here I'll show ya. I only buy them once in a while and just use the punch there.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    If you come down here I'll show ya. I only buy them once in a while and just use the punch there.
    Speaking of that, I'm thinking Sat the 8th. Does that work for you?
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    Speaking of that, I'm thinking Sat the 8th. Does that work for you?
    event night, CAO concert and Ezra Zion Reagan featured. I'll be there for sure man
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked my first Airbender last week. Very impressive.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Add me to the love them list. Great cigar
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup! I like all the sizes. The airbenders are some of my favorites. I need to get more! I have a chisel cameroon I need to try the punch trick on
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Airbenders are in my top 10. Dang fine smoke.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    And a BIG thank you mr Shizza for the Bender you bombed to me. Great smoke. Darn thing lasted me almost three hours! Three very enjoyable hours.