Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Petey bit me in the azz :o)

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Received a wonderful pkg from Boyd aka "Petey" today. I have had the privilege of herfing with this brother and it was truly a pleasure!! I look forward to the next time when we can share some time enjoying a cigar or two or three,,lol. Thank You Boyd for the awesome sticks, they are all great sticks and I'm looking forward to trying the Short Run!!
P1010433

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice petey/boyd and enjoy Rudy!! Gotta love the mflb!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was there a return addy on the box?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    That there is some serious firepower......Great Hit.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Boyd, Rudy is a deserving BOTL!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Why Yes, Yes there was, Pm incoming
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Why Yes, Yes there was, Pm incoming
    Ta Daa!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice mister Boyd, very nice indeed.:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Petey Petey, lol. Rudy, it's always a great time when herf with one of the Brothers. Its even better what happens afterwards, friendship. Enjoy Prima Donna :)...
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    The Kid:
    Received a wonderful pkg from Boyd aka "Petey" today. I have had the privilege of herfing with this brother and it was truly a pleasure!! I look forward to the next time when we can share some time enjoying a cigar or two or three,,lol. Thank You Boyd for the awesome sticks, they are all great sticks and I'm looking forward to trying the Short Run!!
    P1010433
    hahaha, excellent, Rudy, glad you enjoyed the bite er I mean Bomb. The Mi Barrio is also a solid go to for me and that brickhouse I one of those underrated solid performers for me (plus one of the best bands on the market right now imo). That one has about 1.5 years on it and is super mellow with a really enjoyable nuttiness to it.

looking for ward to the next time we can share a smoke and some good conversation, brother.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    RCY Cigars:
    Awesome Petey Petey, lol. Rudy, it's always a great time when herf with one of the Brothers. Its even better what happens afterwards, friendship. Enjoy Prima Donna :)...
    haha, You got that right, Rick.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boyd oh Boyd... Great hit from one great botl to another great botl